29 -- Sugar Rush and Spilled Gatorade

Again, I am so sorry for the late upload. Basketball just started so if I'm not at practice or a game I'm at the boys' game or doing homework or something else. But anyways I'm really sorry it's just been a busy past two weeks. But now that the holidays are coming it'll hopefully get less busy and I'll have more time to write and upload.

But it's a long chapter and I think you all will like it. I enjoyed writing it. So please comment, vote, fan, anything else. It would mean the world to me! Thanks you guys! This story is still getting more popular by the second and I love all of you guys for that! You guys are the best fans ever! I love you all!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After school I was sitting in my car with Alex waiting for the other guys. I put my feet on the dashboard. School went the same that whole week. Alex had whores draped over him begging for him to ‘catch up’ with them and Braden tried to weasel his arm around me every chance he got. Which I sometimes let him when Alex was looking hoping it made him as jealous as the whores were making me.

I sighed loudly clearing the thoughts from my mind. “I hope you know you’re not driving. Last time you drove my car I had to get a whole new front bumper.” He shrugged. I rolled my eyes and playfully pushed him. “Where are they?” I groaned. We were waiting for the guys who were taking forever. I was about to just leave.

He looked over at me raising an eyebrow. “Let’s leave without them. We can go get Garrett’s birthday present.” I forgot Garrett’s birthday was tomorrow. How could I forget that? He is the oldest out of all of us. His birthday was always the beginning of school year. I was excited now to go get him a present.

I nodded. “Let’s go, but I’m driving move over.” He grumbled as we changed seats and drove to the mall. I got several angry texts from the guys about how we ditched him, but I ignored them. “Would you rather, um, be a terrible kisser or have boils all over your back?” I asked continuing our ‘would you rather’ game.

He smirked. “I could never be a bad kisser. You would know that better than anyone,” he winked. I opened my eyes wide at him and then looked around to see if anyone heard. I was on high alert now that we couldn’t be together in public.

I smacked his arm. “Would you shut the hell up? This place is crawling with little gossipy bitches from our school.” He rolled his eyes and leaned down to kiss me. I pushed him away. “I’m serious Alex, we have to be careful. One slip up and everyone knows. Now answer."

He sighed. “Boils,” he shrugged.

We both laughed went back to looking for a present for Garrett. I grabbed a shirt and looked over at Alex smirking. The shirt said ‘My Best Friend is a Bacon Lover’ and it had two pieces of bacon with their arms around each other.

He burst out laughing. “I have to get this!” I squealed. He nodded as we laughed. He got him a CD of Lil’ Wayne. I was still happy from my purchase. I knew that Garrett was going to love it. Me and Alex got smoothies and sat on the water fountain drinking them. I was careful not to grab his hand like I so badly wanted to.

He started cracking up laughing. I stared at him angrily. “It’s true you were yelling out stuff about unicorns. I swear,” he said laughing about when I got my wisdom teeth taken out. I pushed him into the fountain. It’s not like I could control what I said when I was on loopy gas. He was soaked. He grabbed me and I fell in next to him. We laughed and splashed each other.

He suddenly wrapped his arms around me and kissed me. I knew people were watching, but I didn’t care. My better judgment was thrown out the window as he kissed me clouding my mind and feeling my body with sparks of electricity. “What the hell are you two doing?!” a voice startled us. I pulled away from Alex jumping ten feet back.