13 -- Puke Breath

Hey guys! Look I'm right on time! Aren't you all happy?! This chapter is very dramatic and very big! I hope you all liked it. I worked very hard on it. Also there's Alex POV in it! You guys loved it so much I figured I would put it in here again!

Please comment and vote. I really want to know how you all feel about this chapter. Thanks for reading! It means a lot. You guys are the best!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I rolled my eyes. “What about who can hold their breath the longest?” I looked over at Ryan and grumbled. It was a little lame. “What? You got a better idea miss make out?”

I smirked. “Follow me.” Everybody ran into the kitchen. “Grab everything you can.” Everyone grabbed something. I looked over our ingredients, ketchup, mayonnaise, bacon, pickles, maple syrup, cheese, and anchovies off of a pizza.

I grabbed all of them and put them into the blender. Then I took out seven glasses. “We have to bet who will throw up first.” They looked at me like I was crazy. I smiled. “And I think it will be Logan.” He rolled his eyes.

“But what if nobody throws up?”

I shrugged and smiled. “Then you will have drunk this for nothing, but if you don’t drink it you still lose ten points.” They all groaned.

We all put the bets in and I looked over at Ashton. “Go!” We all chugged the glass down. It tasted like throw up. Ashton made a mad dash towards the trash can. He threw up first. I grumbled as Logan followed him.

Garrett, Alex, and Noah high-fived in victory. “Dammit Logan!” I yelled. “I’m going to go de-crap my mouth.” I walked upstairs and brushed my teeth. Then I used mouthwash and walked downstairs. “Did any of you guys brush?” Alex nodded, but nobody else did.

Ashton looked over at Alex and smiled. “I bet you won’t make out with Alex.” I grunted.

“Ashton why are you making me do this?!” I yelled.

He was being a butthole, which he didn’t do often. He shrugged. “I want to win. I bet ten points you won’t go up in the room for a few minutes and make out with Alex.” I dug my nails into my palms.

Everyone bet that I would, because they knew I couldn’t resist for ten points. I saw Alex walk over and to him and whisper something. He nodded.

                                                         Alex’s POV

I walked over to Ashton. “Thanks,” I whispered. He nodded. I knew Ashton would help me. He was such a big softie and I knew he wanted us to be together. I was just better for her than that stupid musician.

I grabbed her hand and dragged her up to her room. I smiled at her. “Please, don’t make me do this.”

I sighed. She still didn’t want to kiss me. I knew she would if she had to, but she wouldn’t willingly kiss me. I wish she just would. I stared into her eyes. They were so beautiful. “I would, but unless you want to get caught.”

She sighed. I walked up to her and put my hand on her face. It was so soft. She stared into my eyes and I wondered what she was thinking. I leaned in. I kissed her gently not wanting her to break it off. She started to kiss me back. I put my hands around her waist and pulled her closer to me. Her body pressed against mine felt amazing. I kissed her harder. She put her hands in my hair. Oh, that girl knows how to kiss.