25 -- Puppy-dog Eyes and an Extra Side of Bacon

Sorry I'm so late! I've been really busy lately especially now that I'm trying to write my other story, but soccer's almost over and when it is hopefully my schedule will clear up.

Anyway I know the last chapter was crappy. There's a bit more drama in this one and hopefully you like it better. Sorry for the bad chapter :/ But I still love you guys for hanging in their with me. So hopefully this one will be better.

Thanks for reading. Comment and vote for me please! Love you guys!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Alex walked over and whispered in my ear, “That reminds me about our date. Let’s go.”

I rolled my eyes. “Alex, it’s like twelve. Let’s go get some lunch guys!” All of the guys nodded. Trevor drove us to Frisch’s Big Boy.

The waitress walked over to us. She didn’t look very happy to serve   a big group of teenagers. Well it was her loss because we tipped big if they were nice. “And you?” she asked my order.

“Can I have a chicken strip basket with an extra side of bacon?”

She looked at me weirdly. “An extra side of bacon?” she asked rudely.

I narrowed my eyes at her. If she wasn’t so mean I wouldn’t have done this, but since she was I would. “Yeah. Do you think you can handle that or do we have to go get another waitress?” I spat. All of the guys yelled ‘Oh.’ I smirked as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

Alex picked me up and sat me on his lap. All of the guys stared, but they didn’t say anything. They were finally warming up to us hopefully. “You’re on fire today,” Alex smiled. I smiled back. I had already told two strangers off. I was doing pretty good.

He kissed me. I wrapped my arms around him. “You have three more seconds. Three, two, one…” I kept kissing him. Somebody tried to jerk us apart, but Alex held on tightly. He kissed me harder. “Stop!” The person pulled harder. “Danni, bacon’s here!” I pulled away as fast as I could and looked around for bacon.

I pouted when I didn’t see any. I looked over at Ryan. I slapped him across the face as hard as I could. His hand flew to his face as he groaned in pain. That’s what you get if you mess with me and my bacon, I thought smugly. “Nice to know I can compare to bacon,” Alex muttered.

I patted his cheek like he was a little baby. “There, there don’t cry. Bacon will always be my number one guy.” All of the guys laughed. He rolled his eyes. Earlier I had texted Garrett where we were.

He texted back just now to say he was on his way. A few minutes later he walked in with that girl around his arm. She was giggling and he was smirking. “Hi,” I smiled at her. I could be nice when I wanted to. “Hey Garrett,” I said dully.

He rolled his eyes. “Thanks for the warm welcome Danni. What’s the matter? Are you mad you’re not the only girl in my life anymore?” I rolled my eyes and pushed him.

The girl looked at me confused. “Who is she?” she asked pointing to me like I was a thing. She might as well have said, “What is it?” I rolled my eyes. This was going to be another one of their girlfriends that hates me because I hang out with them all the time and she doesn’t get to.

I sighed. “That’s Danni, one of my best friends. If you don’t like her you can leave because no I will not give her up for some girl I just met. She’s been my best friend since I was five and if you so much as badmouth her we’re over.” I smiled at Garrett and hugged him.