Part 7

Louis stood outside Harry's door and tried to get the image of Harry in his boxers out of his head, this boy was seriously fit but now he knew he couldn’t have him after what he said to Jimmy. He wasn't gay and he never was going to be, well a boy can dream right?

Louis was brought out of his thoughts when Harry stepped out of his apartment, he took a bite of his apple and smiled at him showing off his dimples. Before Louis even realised what he was doing he reached up and poked his dimples, a raspy chuckle escaped Harry and he just smiled.

"So are we all good now?" Louis asked him, he took another bite of his apple and nodded. Louis quickly slapped his ass and ran down the stairs laughing.

"Let’s go curly". He looked up at the stairs and saw that Harry was blushing furiously. Damn, he looked good today. He had grey skinny jeans on, an American styled bandanna pushing his hair out of his face and a baggy white vest top.

“stop undressing me with your eyes, lol" he chuckled; Louis blushed and dragged him to drama. When they reached the drama department they sat down on the wooden stools and watched the teacher walk around the make shift stage.

"Today we will be acting out romance scenes, okay. First up we have Perrie and Zayn" Louis laughed when he noticed it was Harry's friend. He stared at Harry's perfect face the whole time so he didn’t really know what happened in the scene.

"Okay next up we have Harry and Mia, you two are lucky...you got the make out scene," the teacher chuckled before winking, the whole class laughed except Louis. He had to watch Harry kiss...scratch that make out with a girl, great.

Harry strode on to the stage and winked at the girl who he was presuming to be Mia and she giggled and blushed. Louis just rolled his eyes. Harry pulled Mia in by the waist and whispered something in her ear before they had a make out session, the girl knotted her hands in Harry's curls and Louis clenched his fists. That should be me!

When they finally pulled away Harry winked at Mia again before sitting back down next to Louis, he could feel him staring at him but he ignored him as he quickly jumped up

"Well luckily for you Louis you get the same scene as Harry," the teacher stated. An innocent girl with big eyes and long brown hair stumbled on to the stage and smiled at him.

Louis winked at her before pulling her closer to him and whispering in her ear

"Hii I'm Louis, your cute we should do this again sometime," she giggled and they had a really long make out session. He was so pissed about the girl and Harry that he made the kiss really rough, they only pulled away when the teacher cleared his throat

“Remember I’m the one who set you up when you get married" the whole class erupted into laughter and Louis sat back down next Harry.

Harry liked watching Lou kiss that girl but he also hated it, he’s  gotta admit it kinda turned him on but it made him mad with jealousy. When the bell rang to signal class was over he ran and jumped into Zayns arms. Harry wrapped his legs around his waist and his arms around his neck,

"hey Zaynie" he mumbled before giving him an Eskimo kiss

“Hey Harry" he chuckled, he placed his hands on his ass to keep him up, FYI we are not together.

"Want me to carry you to art?" he asked, and Harry smiled and nodded. As Zayn carried him to art Liam met up with them and they all started talking

“So LiLi can I just say your tattoo makes you look smexy?" Harry chuckled before winking, he rolled his eyes and laughed.

When they got into art Zayn placed him down and Harry pouted but then he and Liam grabbed one of his hands and dragged him with them to sit at the back. There was a desk with three chairs and Zayn and Liam sat on the ends. Harry didn’t feel like sitting on the chair so he sat on Liam and started playing with his hair

 "Harry you are just too adorable when you act like a six year old," Liam cooed, Harry laughed and gently touched his nose.

 “and you are cute as a button" Harry chuckled before giving Liam an eskimo kiss.

Suddenly a middle aged woman strode into the room; she had mossy brown hair that was pinned into a bun, grey eyes that were smothered in makeup and a dirty apron on.

“Good morning class, I want you to draw something to represent how you are feeling today. Louis hand out the paper please," she mumbled before putting more lipstick on.

Harry hadn’t notice Louis walk in, meh. Harry got a bright orange and blue pencil and waited for his paper. When Louis got to their table he gently placed the paper in front of Harry, our eyes locked and Harry swore a million butterflies awoke in his stomach.

Without realising he started moving Harry’s hand across the paper, and what was supposed to be a orange and blue flower turned out to be a bright blue butterfly. Just like Louis' eyes...