Chapter 32

Go check out my new Ziam book perfection! Zayn - the twelve year old boy- hummed lightly as he pushed a pencil gentky back in place so it lined up with the othrts. Zayn had OCD ( obsessive compulsory disorder) but he didnt see it as a disease, he simply thought that he was someone who strived for perfection.

His mum had gotten use to Zayns ways, she could hardly complain; with his perfect grades, perfect manners, perfect everything.

What happens when messy teenage boy - Liam- is intoduced to Zayn?

Will it be perfect?

Louis' P.O.V

I hummed lightly as I stood in the small blue cubicle and changed into my black swim shorts, once I was done I folded my clothes up and and placed them in my bag walking out.

I span around on my heel, scanning the room for that familiar set of curls I knew and loved. A grin enveloped my face when I spotted him " Harry!" I called, his head snapped round and he smiled showing off his dimples as he ran over.

He threw his arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around his waist giving him an Eskimo kiss " hey baby" I whispered as his face flushed red, I pecked his lips gently and he giggled.

" enough with the PDA guys, c'mon" someone whined, I looked up and smirked when I saw Mia laughing. She had on a purple strapless bikini that looked nice against her skin as her purple curly locks cascaded past her shoulders.

Kevin walked out then and bit his lip as he looked Mia up and down and she blushed, I smiled fondly watching them as we all put our bags in lockers.

I held Harrys hand tightly as we walked over to the giant water filled maze, full of slides, waterfalls and screaming kids. Lots of screaming kids.

" this is so cool" Mia said looking around in awe as the others nodded in agreement.  We walked further into the water and I pulled Harry against my chest and smiled..

Harry's P.O.V

I gasped slightly as Louis pulled me against his chest but blushed and giggled looking up at the older lad. " I love you" I whispered as I looked into his eyes, green merging with blue. " I love you too" he whispered pecking my lips as my cheeks tinted pink.

I pulled away from his grasp slightly and smiled lovingly at him, he made me so happy. I dont know what I would have done if it wasnt for him, he was my rock. He was mine.

" Hey Louis!" someone yelled causing Louis to turn his body so his back was facing me, I raised an eyebrow and suddenly I was being dragged under water. I gasped as my eyes widened and I tried to kick off the strong grip on my ankle as it pulled me down. Deeper.

I felt as if the pool had no bottom, like I would just continue being dragged down. Almost falling. Is this how Alice felt falling down the rabit hole?

Suddenly I was being wrenched upwards but the sharp movement meant I smashed my head against the wall.

Little black dots danced in my vision as I was yanked out of the water.

Falling.

I saw Louis looking around helplessly.

Falling.

I opened my mouth but no sound came out.

Falling...

I was taken away.

As I fell, into a dark abyss.

So what you think? I think my language has improved, sounds more mature than my first chapter. I'll try and update aoon!