Part 13

vote!!! share!!! and comment!!! what you guys think of Kevin

Louis' POV

I smiled when Mia entered the shop, she had black skinny jeans on, a see through black top, a red boob tube and red heels on. She walked over to me me and smiled, I only realised when she was right infront of me that her hair was a deeps shade of red "nice hair" I complimented, she giggled and ruffled her mane of fiery curls "thanks"

" your lucky, today we only have 4 appointments. One is for a tatoo and the other three are for piercings" I explained, she nodded and took the book full of appointments off me " I'll take nose and lip piercings and you take the other two" she said sternly "can you do piercings?" I ask, she scoffs " yes, been doing em for years" I laughed.

She walked over to one of the two leather black chairs and started sorting out the equipment " so you seen curly fry today?" she asked, I raised an eye brow " who Harry?" I asked, she nodded "yes, he should be coming over in" I checked my watch "two minutes, im guessing you and Harry are old friends?" I asked.

She laughed " you could say that, I dated him for a while but then he decided he.was gay, I was over the moon cause I then gained. a gay best friend.Every girls dream!" I chuckled, suddenly the door flew open and Harry came in on one of my friends back.

They were both laughing and kevin was out of breathe, he gently placed Harry on the floor and Harry ran over to Mia and engulfed her in. a hug. I chuckled and Kevin walked over to me, we bumped fists and I raised an eye brow at him " your friend is cute Lou" he chuckled.

Just then Harry ran over and gave me a hug "what are you guys talking about?" he asked, Kevin smiled at him " just talking about how cute you are" he hummed, Harry blushed and ran off to Mia.

I glared at Kevin, you see he was Bi and we were old friends and I could tell he liked Harry.My Harry. "he's not yours is he?" Kevin asked,i sighed and shook my head "okay then why are you giving me a death glare?" he asked, I dragged Kevin over to one of the leather chairs and took him over to a leather chair. "im not, I just don't feel well" I lied.

He just shrugged his shoulders and layed back on the chair " so you want a halo around around Elise's name right?" I asked, I felt so bad for this guy. I mean to loose someone you love so much at such a young age must be hard. He nodded, I turned his arm so that his palm faced upwards. I gasped when I saw the scars up his arm "Kevin, you promised me.." I growled, he looked up at me "that was then Lou, when you left I just couldn't.cope.." he mumbled. "but I have stopped now.."

I sighed and started tatooing the halo on his arm, you see I used to date Kevin. It was at a time where we were both unsure of our sexuality, we decided to be best friends cause we didnt like each other that way. My mum made us move at the time Kevin's sister died, I hadn't got in contact with him until about 3 months ago.

Once I had finished his tatoo I let him go and look at it in the mirror, Mia walked up to me and smiled " other appointments cancelled can you peirce my nose for me, you can take it outta my pay cheque" she begged whilst giving me her puppy dog face. I chuckled and nodded she squeeled and jumped onto the leather chair.

"okay well I will do it for free and stay still, you will feel a slight pinch" I lied, she nodded and I got the gun we used to pierce a hole. I put it to her nose and pulled the trigger, she screamed and I tried not to laugh "LOUIS YOU SAID IT WOULS BE A SLIGHT PINCH, THAT WAS MORE THAN A FUCKING PINCH!!!" I couldn't contain my laughter and it seems that Kevin and Harry couldn't either.

"ring or stud?" I asked, she gkared at me and I smiled "white stud" she muttered. I put the stud in and she smiled at me "i will get you back Lou!" I laughed.

When I stood up Harry wrapped his arms around my neck and gave me an eskimo kiss "wanna have a sleep over at mine?" he asked "I'M IN" Mia and Kevin shouted in unison "i guess so" I chuckled, he then ran away from me and jumped on Kevin he wrapped his legs around his waist and he arms around his neck, Kevin placed his hands on Harry's ass to keep him up " carry me pwlease" Kevin raised and eye brow and looked at me.

"He's in his six year old mood, happens alot" I explained, Kevin laughed and kissed Harry's cheek " sure curly"

with that we all headed off to Harry's dorm...

vote!vote! message me if u wanna chat oh and comment!