Part 3

| | The next day | |

Louis rubbed his eyes slowly as he sat up in bed, he glanced at the alarm clock and noticed it was 7:30. He had thirty minutes until first class. Shit.

Luckily for Niall he had the whole day off since none of his classes had officially started; Louis quickly pulled on some black ripped skinny jeans, a black top and a grey beanie. He checked himself in the mirror and winked at the reflection, he looked good. He grabbed an apple and headed out the door.

Louis stepped outside his door and froze when he saw the curly haired boy looking at a map of the campus with a confused look on his face. He walked up silently behind him and tapped him on the shoulder gently, he jumped instantly when he touched him before turning around "H-h-hey." he stammered, obviously nervous.

Louis chuckled before smiling at him, it was amazing what a few tattoos and Piercings could do. "Hey you look lost, here let me see your timetable. This must be destiny, because I'm in all of your classes. Well aren't you lucky," he explained cheerfully, half teasing, then took a bite of his apple. Tugging his bottom lip between his teeth, he nodded. Louis hummed lowly in approval as he took in his appearance. He looked really hot today; he had tight skinny jeans a blue beanie and a white shirt.

 "Once your done raping me with your eyes can we go to class?" He mumbled whilst trying not to laugh, Louis slapped his arse and made his way to the stairs

"Lets go curly!" He shouted whilst laughing. He always had the last laugh. Always.

Once they made it to the lecture room, LouisI had learnt that the curly haired boy was called Harry and his room mates were Liam and Zayn.

"So he's afraid of..spoons?" He asked Harry curiously, apparently his roommate, Liam, was afraid of spoons. Nodding slowly, he took seat right at the back of the room so we wouldn’t get caught talking during the lecture.

"Why?" Louis questioned, he just shrugged his shoulders lazily, not bothering with a verbal response. Charmer this one is.

Before he could ask Harry any further questions, some random guy entered the lecture hall and walked up the carpeted stairs as he took his seat in front. Louis clenched his jaw as he saw Harry following his every movement with those god damn gorgeous eyes. He turned his body around and winked at Harry. Harry blushed before looking down at his desk, obviously flustered. He suddenly felt jealous and protective of Harry. He's probably not even gay but he know one thing, it was that if he couldn’t have Harry no-one could, evil-rapey-face hehe like he said, he’s normal..