| | Chapter 40 | |

Hi guys! Did you like the last chapter? remember to vote and comment! I always say I'll do shoutouts but always forget but I remembered @iluvzniallnandos @aliluvsharry  @suncookie16 @chelsnialler thank you for being fabulous!

| | We can be happy forever and after | |

Everyone - with the exception of Jade- had packed their things with no arguement, Liam gave Louis a sympathetic smile as he put the bags in the yellow mini-bus and Louis had his arms around Harry's waist as the smaller boy hid his face in Louis' chest. " You guys ready?" Liam called softly, the others nodded as they all clambered on to the bus.

Louis picked Harry up so that Harry had his legs clasped around his waist and carried him to the back of the bus whereas Liam sat in the drivers seat with Niall next to him and Zayn and Perrie sat in the middle. Louis sat near the window with Harry still on his lap as he rubbed soothing circles on the latters back. " Are you okay baby?" He whispered, already knowing that he wasn't. Harry shook his head, still not looking up from his lovers chest.

" I'm so sorry Harry" Louis whispered, his voice twinged with guilt as Harry looked up at Louis with sad broken eyes. " it's not your fault Lou" He said quietly, Lous shook his head " but it i-" He was cut off by Harry's lips on his own, Louis was suprised and gently moved his lips against Harry's, keeping it sweet. Harry pulled away and looked into Louis' eyes " Don't argue with me Tommo."

Louis chuckled slightly peckin.g Harry's lips and pulling him closer " I love you Harry, I really do." Louis whispered into his brown curls " I love you too, promise you'll never leave me" He said quietly into the nape of Louis' neck " I promise."

Perrie sat on the brown seat next to Zayn, her head rested comfortably on his shoulder. She sighed softly and Zayn frowned, " What's wrong babe?" He asked softly, reaching his hand out to grab Perrie's smaller ones. " I need to speak to you about something, something bad," She said quietly, making Zayn worry even more. " W-what?" He asked nervously, tightening his grip on her hand. " Me and my family are moving to Connecticut."

" I think.....That....We should go on another date," Niall said, sitting cross legged on the seat next to Liam's whilst eating skittles. Liam smiled at the sight of Niall acting like a six year old, he was just too cute. " Yeah, sounds good. How about we go bowling?" Liam suggested, Niall nodded ruffling his purple hair. " I think I might go blonde, what you think?" Liam smiled glancing over at him " you'll look good with any hair colour.

¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§¤§

" This is BBC news, two people were found dead yesterday in GreenWood Manor in the country side. Greg Horan and Jimmy Long both were shot. "

Niall's jaw dropped as well as Liam's as Niall scrambled for the remote and rewound the television. " Greg Horan" Niall did it again " Greg Horan" The remote clattered to the floor " G-Greg was my brother?!"