Chapter 33

Hey guys I must sound sad asking this but I need some crazy mofos to talk to so message me please! also lookibg for people to co write with!

Louis' P.O.V

I sucked harshly on my lip ring as my eyes darted around the complex, searching for Harry. I felt a nimble hand tap my shoulder and I spun round and to my disappointment I saw Mia instead of Harry.

" Have you seen Kevin?" she askrd,  something seemed to click in my brain.

Kevin.

Jimmy.

Greg.

The names seemed to lodge in my mind but I couldnt seem to peice the confusing peices of the jigsaw together that would solve this mystery. " No, Harry's gone missing too" Louis said, a deep frown set in his forehead.

Perries P.O.V

I smashed the yellow ball towards my boyfriend anf giggled when he failed to return it. Zayn pouted as he held his black and green racket by his side anf we both walked to the net that stretched across the middle of the court.

" awww baby, you cant have it all. In your case you got the looks but not the skills" I gigglrd pecking his lips over the net.

Zayn laughed but his gaze wandered behind me and his face fell " Harry" he whispered as his eyss widened " tell Louis to track my phone!" he yelled as he jumped over the net and began running towards a white van.

Zayns P.O.V

I began running towards the van as a growl rippled through my chest, I had just seen Jimmy with an unconscious Harry slung over his shoulder. That was not okay.

The van began driving away and I saw a young girl on a medium size pink bike. I cursed qnd threw a 20 pound note at her before stealing the bike and riding furiously after thr van.

Hey guys I must sound sad asking this but I need some crazy mofos to talk to so message me please! also lookibg for people to co write with! Shortest chapter ever but it's just a filler chaptetr!