Chapter 25

hey guys, if you like this story you might like my other books: Oh how I wish that was me, school for stars and Larry smut. They all have Larry and two have Niam :) I want at least 7 votes and 4 comments :) oh and a shout out for my new wattpad bezzie Charlie10109!! go check her out ;)!!

Mia's POV

I smiled as I watched Kevin's sister giggle with her friends, a slow song came on and Kevin began dancing with Cindy. Cindy frowned and dragged him over to me, she placed my hands in his and pushed us on to the dance floor before skipping off to her mum.

I chuckled as I placed my arms around his neck " you dont have to dance with me if  you dont want to" he mumbled, I frowned before placing his hands on my waist and put my arms around his neck " trust me, I want to. So.... this is really sweet what you did for your sister" I said, he smiled at me and pulled me a bit closer " Yea... im not her blood brother, my dad had an affair and I was born. Then my mum took me in, hence why I look different" he explained.

" still nice you did it though, so I hear you have another sister?"I asked, his face suddenly fell as he nodded "Yea, she died of cancer when she was seven"HE muttered, he had tears brimming in his eyes and I didn't know what to do so I did what every one would do. I kissed him.

It started out as just a kiss but it soon deepened, he pulled me closer to him and I placed my forehead on his " I'm so sorry but please dont cry" I mumbled before pecking his lips again..

Harry's POV

I yawned as I slowly opened my eyes, Louis had his arms around me and we were sat on the sofa with a blanket over the top of us. I saw a note on the table so I wriggled away from Louis and began to read it

Next time use the bed...you have a dirty mind ;) -Zayn

I smiled and sat back down next to Louis, I played with his hair and admired hia face. Everything about him was just so...perfect. The way his hair always looked messy but in a good way, how his eyes would sparkle like the stars when he was happy, how the tatoos littered over his body each told a story but most importantly it was how he loved me.

He began to stirr and his eyes fluttered open revealing a pair of eyes as blue as the ocean " morning gorgeous" he said sleepily, I smiled and cuddled into his side " morning Lou-Bear, can I maybe sleep round yours tonight?" I asked quietly expecting him to say no.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head " sure thing babe"  he replied, my smile grew as I inhaled Louis' sweet scent.

My phone vibrated in my pocket so I pulled it out and resd the text

Hey I forgot to ask is Niall okay? he seemed pretty...broken. Mia x

I. quickly replied

Yea I think so, where you at my fellow curly friend? x

I got a reply straight away

At kevins he let me stay the night x

I smiled as I slid my phone back into my pocket " where's Mia?" Lou asked, I crawled on to his lap " at Kevins" I replied whilst looking up at me, he frowned. Before I could speak he began " What do you think about Kevin?" he asked, I was confused buf I answered anyway " He's a nice guy, his brothets a dick. Hes strong, funny, good looking and quite a flirt" I explained whilsy thinkibg of the boy.

" How you can you be friends with him after what his brother did?" Louis asked with anger in his voice. I frowned at him " it wasnt his fault, he couldnt do anything" I mumbled, I could see Lou getting more angry so I got off his lap " pft sure, bet you didnt do anything. You probably just let them hurt you!" Louis shouted, I felt tears in my eyes so I ran into my room and locked the door..

Louis' POV

I sighed as I watched Harry run to his room, he just sdidnt understand how mad I was. I know it was mean to say those things to Harry but I was mad, I dont like Kevin cause I bet he likes Harry but Harry is mine.

Oh and there are so many reasons for why I hate Jimmy.

I looked at a clock on the wall and noticed it was 7:30am, I sighed and text Harry

To:Harry

im sorry babe, I was mean back there. You probably hate me but I'm sorry, I love you boo. Dont forget that, see you in class xxx

I walked out of Harry's apartment and went into mine to get changed, man ive only judt realised we never lock our door. I stalked off to my room and began getting ready.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

I checked my appearance once more in the mirror.I had on a tight black vest top, grey skinny jeans and black converse. I grabbed my bag and left. As I began walking I saw Mia strolling along the pavement with the biggest smile on her face.

I ran over to her and tapped her on the shoulder " Hey love" I chuckped as screamed, she punched my shoulder playfully " dont love me Tommo! I am princess bubble gum!" she squeeled, I laughed and began walking with her..

Niall's POV

I smiled as I got out my guitar from the cupboard, I walked on to the stage and began playing. I was alone because Liam had football club so I just wantrf it to be me and my music

im broken
do you hear me
im blinded
cause you are everything I see

im dancing
alone
im praying
that your heart will turn ar- I stopped when I felt two arms around my waist.

I turned around to see Liam " that was good babe, did you right it?" he asked, I just blushed and nodded. He pecked my lIPs and pulles me close to him " thought you had football" I said, he just shrugged his shoulders " wanted to see you, oh and I havent officially asked you so Niall...will you be my boyfriend?" he asked whilst biting his lip.

I smiled and nodded before pulling him in for a kiss ..

Harry's POV

I shrugged my black hoodie on and some black jeans, I pulled the hood up  and made my way to Uni. I had to wear something with long sleeves cause after Louis shouted at me I did...things.

At least I had intervention so I could avoid him, I just walked in silence and thought about all the reasons why Louis must hate me

Im ugly
Im worthless
Im useless
Im stupid
Im pathetic
Im lame
Im depressing
Im fat

And so many other things, when I looked up I saw that I was in music. Wow I walked fast. I sat in my seat and began writing down random things

He is an artist, one greater than most.He is unique. Not because of his artwork but for what he makes it on. His skin is the canvas and his razor is the paint brush..

No-one will ever love me...

Oh and I do One Direction covers so if you wanna check it out one of my vids is on the side :)