Part 6

Harry was awoken by the sound of a door closing. He sat up to see Zayn asleep in his bed and Liam standing at the door, he got up and pulled him into a hug "Hey LiLi," he mumbled, Liam sat him down on the sofa next to him with Harry still in his arms."Hey Hazza, wusup?" he asked.

This is why Harry and Liam are best friends, he always knew when something was wrong "Well I went to class with Louis the one with red hair and we were walking out and someone started picking on me, I was handling it then Louis steps in and treats me like a girl and tries to save me, so I stormed off." He explained.

Liam just nodded and knew that he didn't want to talk about it. Harry started drawing mindless patterns on his arm and he winced. He quickly stood up and pointed at his hoodie

"Off.'" He demanded, and Liam smiled and stood up.

"Somebody's eager." he chuckled before winking. Harry rolled his eyes and Liam stripped himself of his jumper.

Harry’s jaw dropped when he saw Liam's tattoo covered in some weird see through stuff.

"LiLi WTF!" he whispered loudly, Liam laughed and shrugged.

"Fancied a change." Harry just smiled and jumped into bed and bringing Liam with him and cuddling up to him.

The next day

Harry woke up when his alarm started going off, he turned it off and saw that their room was empty. He was wondering where they were when he remembered they joined football club, he was brought out of his thoughts when someone knocked on the door.

He got up and realised that he was only in his boxers, oh well. He opened the door only to be met with a pair of bright blue eyes, he was about to shut the door when he threw him an apple and he caught and looked at him "Nice catch." Louis commented before strutting in and sitting on Harrys sofa.

Louis patted the space next to him and Harry sat down

"Are you gonna tell me why you left yesterday?" he asked, Harry sighed and bit his lip.

"I hate being bullied I used to get picked on in high school because I was...for reasons and I didn’t need saving like I was a girl. I'm sorry." He mumbled, he looked at the floor and waited for Louis to leave but instead he placed his arm over his shoulders.

"No worries Harry, as long as we're sharing im Bi." He said.

Before Harry could say anything Louis jumped up and stared at me, Harry blushed violently remembering he was only in his boxers

"I'll wait outside we have drama first so hurry up and get dressed." he ordered before skipping, yes, skipping, outside. He rolled his eyes before getting dressed. Today is gonna be fun...