Chapter 23

hey guys I only got two comments last chapter :( so im still gonna update cause ivlove my true fans. Any way I want 4 votes and if you truly love this book you would comment :)

Louis' POV

I watched the clock with an intense look, maybe if I stared at it long enough time would fast forward. Probably not. Niall elbowed me in the side and pointed his thumb backwards before looking down, I looked backwards and smiled when u saw Harry. I winked at him and he poked out his tounge, I chuckled before turning around.

I traced the outline of one of my tatoo's on my arm and jumped when I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Luckily the teacher had to step out of the classroon so wouldnt get caught on my phone. I pulled it out and read the text italics=Harry Bold= Louis

Hi, your roots are coming through. Brown suits you!! xxx

Nahh might do it red or black....do you really think brown looks good? xx

Yea, it looks cute ^.^ xx

not as cute as you >.< I will do it brown, but just for you x

Love you boo! x

Love you too boobear! x

I smiled as I slid my phone into my pocket, I nearly died when the bell rang. I looked at Niall and he still looked really down, I tapped him on the shoulder and gave him a small smile " want to go to the shop and watch movies in our den?" I asked, he nodded before grabbing his stuff and leaving the class room.

I sighed and turned around only to be met by a pair of emerald orbes " Hey I'm gonna hang out with Niall today. Is that okay?" I asked, he smiled and nodded " S'okay  me, Zayn's and Liam's family are coming over for dinner so I'll see you later" he chirped, I pecked his lips ans he ran out looking for Liam.

I chuckled when I heard someone shriek "LiLi dont you run from me!" Man I do love that boy...

Niall's POV

I walked out of the classroom and looked at the floor as I walked out of uni, since Liam left I feel like my whole world has come crashing down. I love him so much, I would never use him for sex! I just felt like no-one would accept me if I came out.

I pulled out my phone to see if I had any messages none.I sighed and made my way to the shop, I stopped trying to contact Liam cause in the end he just never turned his phone off. It wouldn't hurt to try and get hold of him but I will do it later.

I walked in the tatoo shop and smiled when I saw Louis waiting for me " hi love, lets go watch some films!" he chirped before dragging me into the back room. We discovered a small wooden ladder that led up to a a blacony type thing but inside ages ago so we decided it was our den.

We covered the floor in blankets and pillows and put a small tv up there, we draped a blanket over the top and put on a small lamp to cast a warm glow. We climbed up the ladder and both laid out on the floor. Louis put on a film and I quickly text Liam

To: Liam

I've thought about it and I love you to much to let you go, if it means I have to come out I will. I love you, please just talk to me Niall xxx

Liam's POV

I smiled at my mum from across the dining table before ahe began talking to Harry's sister. My phone vibrated in myvpocket and I read a text a saw from Niall, I sighed and text him back

I'll talk to you tomorrow if you dont mind ditching

He text me sure and I went back to our family dinner...