| | Chapter 1| |

Liam rolled his eyes and sighed as he watched his best friend (Harry Styles- sex on legs, as he liked to call himself) drooling over some shirtless boys laughing and kicking a football around a lush green field, they ( Liam, Harry and his other best friend Zayn) were supposed to be closet gay- Harry was still finding that difficult.

Liam slowly walked over to the younger boy and gently pulled him over to Zayn by his wrist, chuckling lightly as he whined and pouted in protest. Harry believed that his pouting face and 'adorable' whining could get him whatever he wanted, oh how wrong he was. Liam had been friends with him for years; he was used to his charm. It had no effect on him.

"We're closet gay now, remember Haz?" Liam chuckled fondly reminding Harry, the curly haired boy faced palmed himself and nodded vigorously, smiling innocently at Liam. But Harry was far, from innocent. A couple of days with him and you'd think he was a completely different boy.

"Here's our block!" Zayn shouted as he pointed one of his lean fingers at a large building, it had red bricks and every window had flowers pouring over the edge of the ledge and down the bricks. Very manly. The three young boys had recently finished school and were starting university together that day. The three of them walked over to the large building and all the air was knocked out of Liam's lungs when Harry suddenly jumped on his back, wrapping his lean legs around the older boys waist.

"I want a piggy back LiLi!" Harry whined softly in his ear like a spoiled child, Liam just rolled his eyes playfully and began their long decent up the stairs. Harry was such a baby.

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Once they had reached their dorm room, Liam gently placed Harry on his feet and chuckled as he watched him rush into the large space that they would be living in. Liam walked in to examine their living space, and felt someone hop onto his back. Zayn.

"Seriously?!?" Liam chuckled, rolling his eyes playfully. He felt Zayn snuggle into the crook of his neck and a smirk form on his face.

"Harry got to, and I felt left out, anyway lets charge!!!!" he screamed as Liam ran into the dorm room and straight towards Harry. This is gonna hurt...

••••••••••••••••••••••••

Louis flipped the vintage sign on the door that he had found in a charity shop for a reasonable price, to indicate to any passersby’s that the tattoo shop was closed; the shop was the best thing that he and his best friend (Niall) had bought. Louis and Niall had been best friends since year 7 (7th grade), they had met in the lunch hall whislt Niall gulfed down Louis’s lunch. He and the Irish lad had clicked straight away.

The tattoo shop was somewhere they both loved, because they got to do what they loved the most, unfortunately they couldn't stay there all the time because they had to go to Uni. No-one really messed with Louis and Niall for two reasons:

1) They had loads of tattoos’, piercings and had dyed their hair strange colours, (Niall's was purple but you could see his brown roots and mine was bright red).

2) They were friends with most people and they were never actually mean to anyone.

Louis was actually really excited to go back to Uni because he knew that it was this year that a bunch of new students started Uni, maybe he could find some people to join their little gang. Or maybe he might meet his 'Mr Right',

Yes I mean Mr. SHOCK HORROR!!!

He’s gay! Well, bi. Everyone in Uni knows, and no-one cares but his little leprechaun, Niall is Irish by the way, his closet gay because he is really insecure.

He remembers his first day at Uni, he was a nervous wreck. In his opinion, he was naked >> tattoo and piercing wise<<. He was going through his “sailor" faze; always wearing blue and white striped shirts, red chinos rolled up at the bottom, dark blue suspenders. He looked like a right twat.

Then they (Louis and Niall) went punk, for no reason whatsoever.

^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^|^0^

He smiled as he raced Niall up the never ending stone stairs to their dorm room; he did an air fist pump as he beat him up the first flight of stairs. Laughing, Louis watched as Niall practically crawled up the stairs, gasping and sweating.

"Niall, love, we have another two flights of stairs!" Louis chuckled as he sighed. When they finally made it to their dorm, he noticed the door that lead to the dorm room next to theirs, was open. Louis found that strange, because since last year, that room had been empty.

"Harry no fair! I want to cook!" Someone whined loudly as a deep chuckle radiated through the dorm room.

"No Li, it's our first day I don't really want you burning the whole place down."Louis raised an eyebrow and moved so he stood in the door frame and Niall soon followed. Louis knocked on the open door lightly, and three boys suddenly snapped their heads in their direction. One of them caught his eye; he had dark brown luscious curls, housing his head, emerald green eyes that shimmered in the sunlight pouring in from the south- facing window and pale smooth skin. Louis gave him a cheeky grin and watched as the pale skin of his cheeks, blossomed pink. Oh, he would be his.