Chapter 27

Hey guys, so none of you wanted to make me a cover...fair enough, But I still want you to comment I'm aiming to get more followers so I want 5 votes, 5 comments and at least one follow.😛

Louis' POV

I sighed as I watched Harry curled up in a ball shivering on the sofa asleep, I grabbed a blanket that my nan had knitted me and gently placed it over Harry. I sat in my leather arm chair and examined Harry's face, his cheeks were tear-stained and his eyes were red and puffy. Oh Harry, when did things get so complicated? I can't believe Harry cut again, I need to ask him why he did but I'm pretty sure I already know. I know that maybe if I just leave Harry he would have a better life but I just can't seem to do it. But by what happened today it's evident that I can't leave Harry, he needs me.... and I need him.

I got up and walked over to him, I gently stroked his hair and kissed his forehead. His eye lids fluttered opened to reveal Harry's emerald eyes, normally I loved Harry's eyes and how they twinkled but now they seemed so....cold. "Louis?" he croaked, I sat next to him and pulled him on my lap. He nuzzled into my chest "I'm here babe, Harry why did you do it again?" I asked, I felt him tense up and he went to crawl off me but I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him back "Harry"I said sternly.

He relaxed and sighed " I thought you were disapointed in me, the one person that I never wanted to disapoint and then I did. I thought I had failed you, I thought you didn't love me. I thought you were gone..."He mumbled, I pulled him closer and kissed the top of his head. I rested my  chin on the top of his head and let a tear fall " I-I-I'm s-s-soo sorry Harry, you s-s-shouldn't be w-w-with me. I just h-h-hurt you..."I stuttered, he pulled away from and glared at me.

He stood up with his hands clenched into fists by his side "Louis William Tomlinson, you are not leaving me!! you are the only reason I'm still here!!"He shouted before falling limp onto the fall. He clutched his knees to his chest and began crying, I jumped up and held him in my arms "please don't leave me Lou, I love you..."He whispered.

I kissed his head softly and mumbled "never", once he calmed down I pulled him down on the sofa with me and played with his chocolate locks. " I was thinking that since we have a week off that me,you, the girls and the other lads could go to this log cabin. I have loads of extra money from where I have been working a lot. So do you wanna go?" I asked, he smiled at me, a genuine smile and nodded "yeah sounds fun"he said quietly, I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and smiled. "Yup just me,you, our friends and the woods"I sighed.

Maybe this will be good for us...