Chapter 31

Just wanna give FANFIC12340 a shout out because you are such a dedicated fan, comment what you like about the book an what you want to happen and if I think it's good I'll give YOU a shout out ;)

Liam's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked up at the ceiling, I felt a nimble body pressed against my side and smiled when I saw it was Niall. His slept peacefully as I gently ran my fingers through his bleach blonde hair, he opened his eyes slowly as he woke up. " Li" he groaned cuddling closer to me.

I chuckled and held him close " someone got a little bit drunk last night" I chuckle gently kissing his head " I'm Irish, I don't do drunk" he said softly, I rolled my eyes and smirked " I know you like to think it, but Irish people aren't perfect babe"

He smirked and straddled his waist as he crossed his arms across his chest " take that back" he said sternly, I grinned and shook my head " make me" I said playfully, I gasped when he began tickling my sides. " s-stop!" I said between laughs, he carried on as he smirked " take it back then!"

"f-fine, I take it back!" I giggle, I chuckle softly when Niall stopped and he gently pecked my lips " Irish people are the superior race" he mumbled against my lips...

Louis' P.O.V

When I woke up I saw Harry in my arms playing Flappy Bird on his phone ( sorry I had too), I tried not to laugh as he hit one of the pipes " stupid bird, I'll send you to KFC" he mumbled. With those words I burst out laughing " hey, it's not funny" he whined as he pouted.

I gently leaned down and pecked his lips " oh but it is" I mumble against his lips, I pull back and stretch my arms above my head as I yawned. " shall we get up?" I ask as I look down at him.

Before he could even answer Niall burst into our room and jumped on our bed, I groaned pushing him off me " Kevin cooked us breakfast!" he said excitedly, I roll my eyes but eventually we all get up and walk to the kitchen.

I take a seat on a stool and smile as I watch Harry pad into the kitchen in his boxers to help Kevin, I turn to face Niall and run my hands over my face " what happened last night?" I groan...

Harrys P.O.V

I smiled as I walked over to Kevin and saw him cooking mass amounts of bacon and eggs " want some help?" I ask as I take over the eggs for him " that would be excellent" he mumbled as he smiled and did the bacon.

" so you and Mia, huh?" I say nicely as I grab loads of plates and place all the eggs on them and then start working on the sausages, I saw him blush out of the corner of my eye and shrug.

Suddenly Mia strutted into the kitchen " speak of the devil" I mumbled with a smirk, she swatted me playfully and poked her tongue out " want me to set the table?" she asked, Kevin turned to face her and smiled " yeah if that's okay babe" he said softly, she grinned and grabbed the cutlery and began setting the table.

" She really likes you, you know?" I chuckled as I plated up my half of the food. He shrugged and put bacon on all the plates " probably doesn't" he mumbled as he picked up all the plates. I sighed and got the plates and placed them all down on the table, I laughed when Niall literally ran over and jumped in his seat.

" BREAKFAST!" I yelled...

Perrie's P.O.V

I stood in front of the mirror in my bedroom and gently brushed my purple locks, I smiled when I felt two pairs of arms wrap around my waist " morning babe" Zayn whispered in my ear as he rested his head on my shoulder " morning Zaynie" I say back playfully.

" I need to get a shirt" I chuckled as I untangled myself from Zayn's grasp and turned to face him, he pulled me close to him and pecked my lips lightly " why? you look fine like tht" he mumbled with a smirk.

I smirked and rolled my eyes as I pulled away, I only had pyjama shorts on and a bra because it was hot last night. I pulled on one of Zayn's shirts and gently kissed him " I can't believe Jade would do that" I mumbled as I sighed.

He sighed but before he could say anything we heard Harry " BREAKFAST!" He yelled, Zayn gently took my hand and kissed it as he led me out our bedroom and into the kitchen..

Mia's P.O.V

I poked my tongue out at Louis as I sat opposite him, Kevin sat next to me and Harry sat next to Louis. I grabbed my fork and are a big bite of egg " so wht are we all doing today?" I ask as Liam, Niall, Perrie, Kevin and Zayn sit down.

" Well I wanna go check out the pool at the activity centre, any one wanna join me?" He asked as he sipped on his tea, I nod as I eat my bacon and Harry and Kevin both agree. " wanna go play tennis?" Perrie asked Zayn as she fed him some egg, he smiled and nnodded

" and we can go play snooker" Liam said to Niall and smiled, Niall grinned an nodded " prepare to get your ass whipped" he chuckled as we all ate our breakfast an talked about random stuff....