Chapter 30

Well guys I think we should celebrate because this is the 30th chapter of this book,  at first I didn't expect this book to get any reads and it was just for fun but then you all stumbled across my 'master piece' Any ways since this is the 30th chapter I want you guys to comment anything and everything you like about this book. Oh and some of you silent readers out there want a follow just pm me. Oh and I'm having a follow spree so if you follow me you will get an automatic follow back!!

Louis POV's

I chuckled as Harry pressed his face up against the glass and watched in awe as we pulled up to the log cabin, he plonked himself down on my lap and grinned at me "WE'RE HERE LOU!!!" he squeeled, I smiled at his cuteness and wrapped my arms around his waist "Yeah I know babe, I'm guessing your in your six year old mood?" I asked, he nodded at me and turned his head around when Niall cleared his throat.

"So guys, you all take the bags in and I will sort the fridge out!"he exclaimed, Liam laughed and stood up next to him " I'm gonna have to say no to that one Niall, we actually want to have food for tomorrow" Liam said sweetly and pecked his lips softly when Niall pouted.

I grabbed Harry's hand and pulled him off the bus. Once we were off the bus Harry ran inside the cabin with Perrie and Jade, I looked towards the other guys and chuckled "guess it's just us guys then" They all laughed but someone cleared there throat. That someone was Mia, she glared at me and crossed her arms across her chest "I'm here too ya know? and last time I checked I am a girl!" she yelled before smirking and grabbing two suitcases "now move your lazy asses and help me get these bags inside!"she ordered.

I chuckled and saluted her "yes m'am" we all said at the same time,  before grabbing all the bags and carrying them inside. When I walked in I smiled when I saw Harry doing Jades make up for her "You sure you know what you're doing right?" she asked worriedly, Harry just chuckled and  carried on "hunny I'm gay, of course I know what I'm doing" he said in a really gay accent. I smiled and dropped the suitcases on the floor, I watched Liam as he stood in the middle of the room and cleared his throat....

Liam's POV

I walked to the centre of the room and cleared my throat, everyone's gaze fell upon me and I smiled "Right so there are three rooms with one king size bed in each and one with two single bed, oh and there is a sofa bed so we need to figure out wo's sleeping where" I explained, Harry shot up from the sofa and sceamed " i tax the room with the big bed!!" Louis laughed and wrapped his arms around his waist.

" I guess I'll have the one with the two singles" Jade mumbled whilst checking out her make up in a small, hand held mirror " Can me and Perrie have the other big room?" Zayn asked whilst grabbing Perrie's hand "Sure, so me and you have the sofa bed" I explained whilst turning to face Niall, he wrapped his arms around my neck and snuggled into me "Sounds good, the closer to the fridge the better"He mumbled.

Everyone laughed and I wrapped my arms around his waist "what is it with you and food?" I asked, he cocked an eyebrow and smirked "what is it with you and spoons?" He shot back, I chuckled and kissed his forehead "You got me there, so what you want to do tonight?" I asked.

"PARTY!!!" Harry and Perrie screamed, I looked around and saw everyone nodding in agreement. I just shrugged my shoulders and smiled "Let's go get ready then" I said, Zayn shot up from his seat and ran to the bathroom "DIBS!" he shouted, I frowned at the others and plonked myself down on the sofa "You might wanna sit down,he's gonna be a while" I explained. They all sighed and joined me, curse Zayn and his obsession with being sexy.....

Harry's POV

By the time we had all gotten ready, it was getting quite dark "So the website said to just follow pine cone path and it would lead us to the clubs" Louis explained whilst pointing to a sign which read ' Pine Cone Path' As we began walking I couldn't help but notice how sexy we all looked. Perrie had white skinny jeans on, a blue crop top with tassesls, black heels and her hair was tied up in a messy bun, Mia had denim shorts on that were very high, a long white sleeve shirt with a collar,grey heels and her now blue hair was straightened, Kevin wore skinny jeans a T-shirt, Niall wore a white buttoned down shirt with black skinnies and Liam wore the same except his shirt was blue, Louis had black torn up skinnes and a loose white vest top and unlaced boots on his feet and man did he look sexy.

I grabbed Louis' hand and stared up to the sky as the tent of blue slowly turned into a mist of oranges and pinks "It's so beautiful.." I mumbled, Louis nodded his head and pulled me closer to him. The rest of the walk many consisted of playful banter and stupid jokes, when we finally reached the club music was pumping out through the walls and different coloured lights seeped out the window "Please try not to snog Niall this time babe" Louis chuckled, I blushed in embarrassment when I remembered what I had down "He can't help it, i mean who wouldn't wanna kiss this sexy irish god!" Niall screamed, everyone except Liam put their hand up "Well stuff you all, I've got my LiLi" he huffed before snuggling into Liam....

Niall's POV (my aim is to put a POV for each of them)

I snuggled into Liam's side and inhaled his delicious scent, they were all laughing now but when they were all completely pissed and I'm still,relatively, sober we will see who has the last laugh then. It will probably still be them but who cares right? After they had all stopped laughing we made our way over to a club called 'Rave', the bouncer let us in and I admired the scene around me. The bar was full of people completely out of it, random people were dancing up against each other on the dance floor,it smelt of alchhol, smoke and sweat and music was booming throughout the whole club. This might be considered hell for some people but it was my heaven.

I let go of Liam's hand and dragged Harry over to the bar "12 pure vodka shots please" I said to the girl behind the bar, she smiled and began making our drinks "12?" Harry asked with a smirk on his face "Yup, I don't wanna remember anything about tonight" I explained to Harry as I split the drinks into two. We quickly downed all our shots and I could see Harry looking a bit drunk already, to be honest I was fine. I guess Irish people can just hold their drink better.

I made my way over to the dancefloor and let my hips move in time with the music, Jade skipped over to me and I bowed whilst pushing out my hand "may I have this dance m'lady?" I asked, she giggled before taking my hand "Sure" I grabbed her other hand and we began ball room dancing around the dance floow, I never thought i would be doing this dance to talk dirty to me...

Perrie's POV

I grabbed Zayn's arm and pulled him over to a red leather sofa that was in the club, Zayn cocked an eyebrow and I just smiled "Don't get me wrong, I wanna get wasted....just not yet" I said happily, he nodded his head and glanced around the room with a worried look on his face "What's wrong babe?"I asked, he looked at me and smiled as if nothing had happened "nothing, I'm going to get a drink be right back" he said quickly before rushing off to the bar. Well that wasn't weird at all.

I stared at the glass table infront of me as I let random thoughts into my head:

What would Harry look like with make up on?

Would it look funny if all the girls and boys swapped clothes?

Why am I so sexy?

Why is Zayn so sexy?

Is Zayn more sexy than me?

Nope, I'm more sexier than him.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Jade sat opposite me..

Jade's POV

Me and Niall decided that we had enough of ball room dancing so he ran off to find Liam, I scanned the room in search for Zayn but my eyes fell on Perrie sat alone in a corner.This was it! My chance! I walked over to her and sat down, she smiled at me and I frowned " What's up?" she asked worriedly, I then began to make myself cry as Perrie moved to sit next to me "Zayn- kissed- his- hate -you!" I choked out, she cocked an eyebrow and I used all my strenth not to roll my eys "Zayn kissed me on the bus and said that I was his and he said that he hated you!" I explained, her face fell as I began to tone down the water works.

Tears started to form in her eyes as she ran out of the club.Wow,maybe those acting classes did come in handy...

Kevin's POV

"Yes they believed me I'm here and yes she fell for it, you'll have him soon don't worry. I won't let you down dad..." I mumbled into my phone before smiling and turning around to face Mia "so........where were we?".....

OOOO so what you guys think?? hope u enjoyed, im having the shittest day ever...