Part 5

Louis walked to maths wondering why Harry had snapped at him. He walked in and sat down and pulled out his notebook and started drawing random tattoo designs.

He nearly crapped myself when he heard the chair scraping on the floor next to him, he looked over and saw Harry glaring at the desk. He sighed heavily before writing 'Free' in a really cool font.

Harry tried to ignore him but just couldn't, he looked over and saw Louis writing the word 'Free' in a sick font under the title Tattoo ideas.

Harry loved his tattoo's it's like his whole body is telling the story of his life. When the bell rang out he quickly grabbed his bags and headed out of the room. When he reached the dorm he plugged his headphones in and took a nap..

-----

Liam walked into the tattoo shop and smiled when he saw the neighbours at the till. He strode over and the one with purple hair smiled at him.

"Hey your one of the noobs! No offence," he chuckled, his Irish accent was so adorable.

"Yeah, I was wondering if I could get a tattoo of like arrows going up my arm." Liam explained, he just nodded and started drawing him a design.

When he finished he showed Liam and he said it was perfect, he took him over to the leather seat and pulled out the massive tattoo gun. This is gonna hurt..