Chapter 29

Hey guys so you started commenting so....YAY ME! Any ways I'm gonna start trying to add a bit of humour back into this book because things have been getting a little depressing. Oh I want at least 8 votes and 4 comments. And I have a question for you, if you knew you shouldn't do something but you didn't want to let someone down what would you do?

Harry's POV

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned, I smiled when I felt Louis gently playing with my curls "Hey Haz"He said softly, I smiled and looked up into his beautiful blue eyes. I gasped when I suddenly remembered something. Zayn. "Oh my god, we forgot Zayn!"I shrieked, Louis just chuckled and kissed my forehead lightly "We picked him up around an hour ago, don't worry."He explained, I felt my face flush with embarrassment before trying to hide my blush with my hands. Louis removed my hands from my face and shook his head, that was one thing that I liked about Louis. Whenever I tried to hide my blush he would move my hands and say not to because it was cute

"How long have I been asleep?" I asked before sitting up, he threw his arm over my shoulder and kissed my nose " Only two hours, Perrie's driving now and it's my go next"Louis explained, I just nodded and looked towards the front of the bus. I saw Mia cuddled up to Kevin, Liam and Niall joking around, Jade on her phone and Zayn watching Perrie drive. " Mia and Kevin look so cute together" I gushed, Louis frowned and I cocked an eyebrow "What?" I asked, he just shook his head and stared out the window "Lou?" He didn't answer "Boo?"He still didn't notice.

I smirked before pouting, I glanced around the bus to see if anyone was looking. Nope. I crawled on to Louis' lap and began straddling him. I watched him bit his lip as he tried to concentrate on the outside world, I began grinding down on him and I placed my lips at his ear. I nibbled on his ear lobe and smirked when he moaned "Babe, please don't ignore me. Now tell me what's wrong" I whispered in his ear, he looked out the window and shook his head. I grinded down on him harder and he bucked his hips up into mine "Babe" I whined before nibbling his neck, he groaned and glared at me "FINE! but get off before little me becomes a little less noticeable!" he hissed, I smiled in defeat and got off him. "So what's wrong?" I asked, he placed his hands in his lap and began twiddling his thumbs. He glanced at me before looking back down at his lap " I don't like Kevin being here, and it's not because of the reason you think" He mumbled, I glanced at Kevin and then looked back at Louis.

"Well why then?" I asked, he just looked at me worriedly and bit his lip. "Babe don't make me sit on you!" I threatened, his eyes widened and he put his hands up in defeat " I remember seeing how happy you were when you were with Kevin. I always think that you're gonna realise how much of a lost cause I am and how you could do so much better and go running off to him" Louis muttered, I just sat with my mouth open as Louis' face began heating up "Awww babe, don't ever think that. Sure Kevin made me happy but we were never together, I love you and only you. I'm not going to lie but maybe if I hadn't have found you, I probably would have gone for Kevin. But I found you and I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I asked, he smiled at me and nodded "Good" I muttered before pulling him in for a passionate kiss...

Zayn's POV

I smiled as I watched Perrie jut out her bottom lip, she gently turned the sterring wheel as she kept her eyes on the road. I'm not being sexist but for a girl, Perrie was a good driver "Please babe, I thought you were with Louis and Harry and any ways I got distracted talking about how hot Kevin wa-"She stopped when she realised what she was saying, I crossed my arms across my chest and pretended to be angry before laughing "Don't worry babe, in a non-gay way I do agree with you. Kevin is hot but we all know that I am the sexiest" I chuckled, she laughed and I leant across to peck her lightly on the lips. "I'm gonna go talk to Jade she looks lonely, be right back" I said before kissing her forehead and walking over to Jade.

I plonked down in the seat next to her and she gasped before glaring at me, she punched my shoulder lightly and I laughed "you scared me you hot bastard!" she said loudly, I cocked an eyebrow "hot?" I asked, she just chuckled and nodded her head before ruffling my hair. It was my turn to glare at her and she just smirked a me. She leant closer to me but I didn't think anything of it "So Jade, you planning to hook up with anyone this week?" I asked playfully whilst wiggling my eyebrows.

She bit her lip and fluttered her eye lashes at me,she leant even closer to me and rested her hand on my knee "Just one person.....he has dark hair" her hand crept up higher " chocolate brown eyes" it rose even higher "and tanned skin.." he hand now rested near my crotch "And whether he admits it or not, he likes me too" She groweled before grabbing my dick.Hard.

"Babe I miss you!" Perrie whined, I looked at Jade with wide eyes and she just smirked. She released her grip on me and ushered me with her hands to go to Perrie. I jumped up from my seat and pratically ran over to Perrie, when she saw me she smirked at me and ruffled her purple mane "how was your chat with Jade?" She asked, I glanced at Jade who blew a kiss at me before looking back at Perrie "urm....you could say it was... interesting" I mumbled.

Isn't this week gonna be fun, notice the heavy heavy sarcasm...

Hey guys please answer my question, I really need your advice :(