Part 11

Since a few of you voted I will give you this update, I'm not updating again though unless I get at least one comment and two votes!

Harry's POV

I walked into Louis' dorm and smiled when I saw him standing in the middle of the room, my smile faded when he crossed his arms across his chest and he glared at me. " your a disgusting little fag, I wish Liam hadn't have stopped you. You should of died then. You need to die then we would all be happy!"he spat..

I opened mg eyes and gasped as I felt the tears streaming down my face, I covered my face with my hands with my face and began sobbing. I suddenly felt an arm around my waist and pull me down to the bed, I then realised that I was with Louis and he knew I was gay.

I began crying again because I knew that tomorrow Louis would probably hate me "shhhh baby its all right, I heard you talking in your sleep. I wont ever say that,okay? I need you to know that you can trust me, are you gonna tell me what Liam saved you from?" Louis asked softly.

He wiped away my tears and turned me to face him "w-w-well when I came out to my parents and my school they turned against me, I got bullied in every way possible. One day I just snapped and I realised I could end it easily, Liam and Zayn were my only friends so I wrote a letter to them both. I forgot Liam was coming round when I was setting my rope up, when I kicked the chair from underneath me I was choking. If Liam hadn't of burst into my room and cut the rope when he did I would be dead right now but noo he had to ruin it.." I whispered.

I heard Louis growl and I turned around,sure he was gonna hurt me. He turned me aroumd and made me look at him by holding my face in place "Harry, don't you ever think like that. DON'T EVER TRY THAT AGAIN! If anyone ever hurts you come to me and if you ever think of doing that again come to me" he said sternly.

I nodded and he pulled me into his side and started playing with my hair "Louis?" I mumbled "yea" he replied.  " do you....do you think anyone will ever love me?" I asked.

Louis' POV

"do you....do you think anyone will ever love me?" he asked, I sighed. I know now that I didn't just have a crush on Harry I loved him, I will be what ever he wants whether it is a lover or a best friend " course I do Harry, your prince charming is out there somewhere." I replied.

Harry then propped himself up on his elbow and stared at me biting his lip, damn I wish he didnt do that its so sexy "Lou can I try something?" Harry mumbled, I looked at him wandering what he was gonna so. He leaned forward until we were so close that I coud feel his hot breathe on my lips, suddenly he captured my lips with his own.

it started out as a sweet,innocent kiss but then things started to heat up. He nibbled on my bottom lip asking for an entrance and I happily let him, our tounges fought for dominance but I won. I knotted my hands in his hair and he let out a moan, he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

I pulled away and chuckled when he pouted "we should get some sleep" I suggested, he nodded and cuddled into me as we both fell asleep...

remember two votes and one comment or no update!!!