Chapter 34

Hey! you guys stopped voting :( that makes me vewy sad :( please vote and comment, also im doing follow backs!

Louis' P.O.V

By now, me and Mia had figured out that things were getting serious. We had got changed and I was pacing outside the swimming complex as Mia tried Harry's phone again " voicemail" she muttered as I growled.

Someone had taken Harry. My Harry. My precious boyfriend who I swore I would protect. I failrd him.I failed Harry. How could I do this too him?

Suddenly, I spottrd Perrie running towards us. Her blonde hair fluttering in the wind, she tripped as she neared me and I caught her in my arms " Harry....van...Zayn...run....track....Zayn's....phone" She said between breathes.

I picked her up bridal style just as Niall and Liam walkdd out, laughing and chatting happily. Liam frowned when he saw that my face was twistrd into a glare " what's going on?" he askrd calmly, I snarled but took a deep breathe " someone's taken Harry" I said through clenched teeth.

" And Kevin" Mia added, but Kevin was the least of my worries " oh my" Liam said frowning " well ... what are we gonna do?" he asked as I began walking towards the path that led to our cabin. " We're gonna follow Zayn" I mumbled..

Harry's P.O.V

Slowly opening my eyes, I groaned loudly feeling a painful throbbing sensation in my head.  I went to move my hand up to inspect my injuries but found they were restricted by leather straps that kept me pinned down on a bed. They were also on my feet .

My eyes widened as my breathing quickened, where was I? Who had taken me? Why did they want me? " HELP ME! HELP!" I screamed trying to tug free from my restraints. But I found that to no avail, I was stuck.

"Hehehehehe"

My head snapped up " w-who's there?" I asked nervously my eyes widening even more as my heart hammered against my fragile chest. My pulse skyrockets. I struggle not to lose myself in a rising swell of panic.

I heard another giggle " you're Harry I believe?" the sweet voice asked. I nodded, but my body felt overinflated, like I'd been filled up from the inside and was about to explode.

" well I better introduce myself" the voice giggled.

The whisper of her feet padding across the floor was drowned out by the drone of the overhead fan.

" Hello Harold"

It was Jade.

" J-Jade?!? oh thank God" I breathed out, a wave of relief washing over me " help me out" I said, she giggled once more shaking her head as she walked over and straddled my waist.

All of the air rushed out of me as she pressed her forehead againsr mine, our breathes mingling. " Do you know why you're here?" The sickly sweet wafts of her grape soda she must have drank earlieer, filled my nostrils.

" w-where?"

She giggled as she sat up and Greg walked out the shadows smirking " Home." he whispered...