| | Chapter 43 | |

This was it. It was hard to say if it was the end, or a new beginning. But they were leaving. Mia, Kevin, Harry, Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn. They were finally going. It took some time of course, but they had managed to get through university and saved up enough for a rather large house out in the country side.

Louis had made sure it was big, it had 5 bedrooms incase any one still wanted to stay with them. No one wanted to separate, but in the back of their minds, they knew that there was a possibility that maybe, just maybe, it would be better if they just said goodbyes and moved on. Forget about the heartbreak. The pain. The loss.

But deep down, they knew that they'd always love each other, that they'd always be there for each other. Because they had been there, side by side, through thick and thin. Through the happy times and through hell. They'd been through so much crap, and probably face more. But that was okay. Because they had each other.

Liam smiled as he looked down at Niall, remembering all the good memories they had shared. "My eyes fluttered open as I looked up at the ceiling, I felt a nimble body pressed against my side and smiled when I saw it was Niall. His slept peacefully as I gently ran my fingers through his bleach blonde hair, he opened his eyes slowly as he woke up. " Li" he groaned cuddling closer to me.

I chuckled and held him close " someone got a little bit drunk last night" I chuckle gently kissing his head " I'm Irish, I don't do drunk" he said softly, I rolled my eyes and smirked " I know you like to think it, but Irish people aren't perfect babe"

He smirked and straddled his waist as he crossed his arms across his chest " take that back" he said sternly, I grinned and shook my head " make me" I said playfully, I gasped when he began tickling my sides. " s-stop!" I said between laughs, he carried on as he smirked " take it back then!"

"f-fine, I take it back!" I giggle, I chuckle softly when Niall stopped and he gently pecked my lips " Irish people are the superior race" he mumbled against my lips..."

Harry fluttered his eye kids shut as he cuddled into Louis' warm embrace, thinking back to old memories and smiling. "I smirked before pouting, I glanced around the bus to see if anyone was looking. Nope. I crawled on to Louis' lap and began straddling him. I watched him bit his lip as he tried to concentrate on the outside world, I began grinding down on him and I placed my lips at his ear. I nibbled on his ear lobe and smirked when he moaned "Babe, please don't ignore me. Now tell me what's wrong" I whispered in his ear, he looked out the window and shook his head. I grinded down on him harder and he bucked his hips up into mine "Babe" I whined before nibbling his neck, he groaned and glared at me "FINE! but get off before little me becomes a little less noticeable!" he hissed, I smiled in defeat and got off him. "So what's wrong?" I asked, he placed his hands in his lap and began twiddling his thumbs. He glanced at me before looking back down at his lap " I don't like Kevin being here, and it's not because of the reason you think" He mumbled, I glanced at Kevin and then looked back at Louis.

"Well why then?" I asked, he just looked at me worriedly and bit his lip. "Babe don't make me sit on you!" I threatened, his eyes widened and he put his hands up in defeat " I remember seeing how happy you were when you were with Kevin. I always think that you're gonna realise how much of a lost cause I am and how you could do so much better and go running off to him" Louis muttered, I just sat with my mouth open as Louis' face began heating up "Awww babe, don't ever think that. Sure Kevin made me happy but we were never together, I love you and only you. I'm not going to lie but maybe if I hadn't have found you, I probably would have gone for Kevin. But I found you and I'm not going anywhere, okay?" I asked, he smiled at me and nodded "Good" I muttered before pulling him in for a passionate kiss..."

" Never feared for anything,

Never shamed but never free,

A life to heal the broken heart with all that it could.

Lived a life so endlessly,

Saw beyond what others see,

I tried to heal your broken heart with all that I could.

Will you stay?

Will you stay away forever?"

The music hummed gently in the background, as the seven sat on the back seat of the bus. Their suitcases squished against their legs and bodies pressed close. As the bus drifted off, they all stared out the back window an watched the university disappear in the mist.

" A final song, a last request

A perfect chapter laid to rest

Now and then I try to find

A place in my mind

Where you can stay

You can stay away forever..."

This is it guys. We've done it. A whole book. I just want to say, I love you all and I hope you will continue reading the second book. You've all been such good readers and I honestly wouldn't have been able to do this without you. If you ever want to talk, please just message me, I will ALWAYS reply or kik me @larryrpallyear. If you guys comment and say you still want the second book, I will start writing it now =) but please comment and tell me. I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! BIG HUGS AND FAT SLOPPY KISSES FROM HUNTER XXX