Part 19

Hey guys your slacking on voting and comments so I will lower it....for now. I want 4 votes and just 3 comments. So yea, hope you enjoy...

Louis' POV

I sat on Harry's couch biting my lip and twidling my thumbs, I probably should have left when Harry went to the other room but I just couldnt bring myself to do it. My head snapped up when I heard loud sobs and a door slamming, I jumped up and ran to the room Harry had stalked off to.

I slowly opened the door and noticed his room was empty, I walked inside and noticed a light seeping through the bottom of a door. I walked over to it and was hesitant to open it but I swung it open when I heard a loud sob.

I looked around the small bathroom and was shocked when I saw Harry huddled on the floor crying, I crouched down infront of him and when he saw me his eyes widened " I-I-I thought you had l-left, go a-away" he mumbled.

I looked over his body to see if he was alright and gasped when I saw Harry's arm, he had cut wounds all up his arm and they were oozing blood. I grabbed his arm and he winced in pain, I grabbed a cloth and tried to clean the wounds. He jerked his arm away and  glared at me " no leave it, I can feel it happening. I'll be gone soon" he whispered and smiled.

I grabbed his arm and wrapped it in the cloth, I glared at him " stay here and dont take that off- oh and I'll be taking that too" I said sternly, I ran into their kitchen and grabbefd the first aid box.

Once I had cleaned him up I pulled him down of the sofa, I ran my fingers through my hair and turned to face him. I had one question playing on my mind "Why?"I asked, he looked at me and shrugged his shoulders "Simple, it was the right thing to do. Then you ruined it" He mumbled, I suddenly got angry. He really didn't know how perfect how he was did he? "Harry, it was in no means the right thing to do. What would I have done if you were gone? You are perfect and beautiful Harry and I mean it when I say I will tell you everyday until you realise it. I love you Harrry, god damn it! Why can't you see!" I shouted.

His jaw dropped and I blushed when I realised what I had done, he shook his head as he looked down at his lap "You can't love me.."HE whisphered, I leant forward and cupped his face in my hands, I made him look at me and I pulled him in for a long passionate kiss. I pulled away and leant my forehead against his "Believe me now?" I whispered, he bit his lip and nodded...

Liam's POV (CAUSE I KINDA FORGET THIS WASN'T JUST A LARRY FANFIC, BUT YOU LIKE THE LARRY RIGHT??)

I looked down at me and Niall's entwined hand's and smiled, he looked at me and I smiled at him. He slowly leaned forward and gave me a peck on the lips "I do love you Liam, you know that right?" He asked, I chuckled slightly and pulled him down towards the sand. "I know, I love you too. Ya know for a supposed punk you are a big softie"I chuckled whilst tracing the outline of one of his tatoo's.

He pulled me closer to him as I looked out at the calm waves as the sun slowly set (A/N if your stupid that you haven't realised they are at a beach..and they are alive  :P) "You know for a polite lad you are very sarcastic" he chuckled, I looked up at him with mock suprise. I clutched my heart and he chuckled "me...sarcastic....never" I said.

He laughed and pecked me on the lips again and jumping up again, i looked up at him with a confused face and he just smiled "stay here, i will be right back"He chirped, I nodded and he ran off. I sgighed and looked out at the sea, man i do love this lad...

Niall's POV

I ran off to behind the rocks and smiled when I saw my guitar, I must text Kevin and say thanks for bringing it. I picked it up and slowly walked back to where Liam was sat, god I hoped he liked this I don't play for anyone. May I repeat : Niall Horan plays for no-one. And I mean no-one. I smiled when I saw Liam sprawled out on the floor watching the waves peacefully.

I silently walked over and sat on the floor, he looked suprised when he saw me holding my guitar so I just smiled "Dont say anything till I'm fineshed, kay" I said, he nodded and I began playing the chords

I've tried playing it cool

But when boy I'm looking at you

I can’t ever be brave

'Cause you make my heart race

Shot me out of the sky

You're my kryptonite

You keep making me weak

Yeah, frozen and can't breathe

Something’s gotta give now

'Cause I’m dying just to make you see

That I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

Now I'm climbing the walls

But you don't notice at all

That I'm going out of my mind

All day and all night

Something’s gotta give now

'Cause I'm dying just to know your name

And I need you here with me now

'Cause you've got that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind

And come on, come into my life

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you've got that one thing

Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh

Woah-oh-oh-oh

You've got that one thing

Get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

So get out, get out, get out of my mind (out of my mind)

And come on, come into my life

I don't, I don't, don't know what it is

But I need that one thing

Yeah, you've got that one thing

When I ended the song Liam literally jumped on me and began kissing me, yes get it there...my singing didn't make him throw up..or die...or cry yes!