Part 10

If you vote/comment I will update more!!

Harry's POV

(A/N I cant be bothered to write about all the lessons)

<><><><><>end of day<><><><><><>

I hummed quietly as I walked down the corridors, I asked Louis is maths if I could talk to him and he said to meet him at his tatoo shop after uni. The exit door was in sight, I smiled as I carried on walking. My path was suddenly blocked when some huge dude stood infront of me, I looked up to see what idiot was in my way.Jimmy.

I glared at him and tried to walk past him but he grabbed me by my shirt and slammed me against the wall, I closed my eyes and waited for the punch but strangely I didnt get one. I felt his hot breathe on my ear as he pressed his chest against mine "Hey curly, you really should've shut your trap.." he whispered, he stepped backwards and cupped my cheek with one hand before smiling evily and walking off, revealing 3 MASSIVE guys.

Shit. I thought, I looked at their faces and noticed one of them was the boy I watched playing football and the one who had winked at me. He gave me a sympathetic look before they all plunged towards me..

Louis' POV

I sketched some random tatoo designs and looked up at the clock, I still had a another hour before Harry came. I sighed and ran my hands through my newly dyed black hair and sighed, I was falling for this boy.Hard.

I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard the bell ring to signal someone had entered the shop, I looked up to see a young girl with tanned skin,brown hair,black hotpants,boots and a baggy white vest top on. She smiled at me and skipped over I chuckled as her mane of curly locks bounced up and down "hi, how can I help you love?" I asked, she gave me an either big smile and held out her hand, I took it and shook it lightly.

" hi, well I'm new here I just moved from Portsmouth and I was wandering if you had any jobs available?" she asked, me and Niall didnt actually need any help with the shop but this girl seemed nice "Sure, I just need you to fill this out" I explained to her as I handed her. a form.

She smiled and sat on the stool that was next to the desk and started writing on the form."oh my name's Mia by the way" she chirped.

Mia's POV (random I know but im trying to make update longer)

I started to fill the form out as I blew a piece of hair out of my face.

Full name: Mia Channelle Davis

Age: 18

Qualifications: I have a degree in art and I used to help out at my dads tatoo shop

Adress: Well im living at Doncaster University.

Any other details: I like sherbet

I handed back the form to the fit guy ( what I'm a girl you can't blame me), he read over it and chuckled. "i forgot to mention my names Louis, and you seem crazy enough to work here. You will start off as a trainee but your hired nonetheless" he explained, I squeeled and hugged him. He chuckled and asked me to go to the back room and write down any apointments down.

Louis' POV (remember to vote)

I hummed along to the radio as I looked at my watch, where was Harry he should be here by now. I looked up when I heard the bell ring, I saw a very battered looking Harry standing in the door frame clutching one of his arms and tears streaming down his face. "oh my god harry!" I shouted, I raced over to him and laid him down on the red  gothic couch we had at the front of the shop.

I knelt beside him stared at him worriedly as he groaned in pain and carried on crying "Mia come here quick and bring an ice pack!!" I yelled, I looked and Harry and he looked at me again before looking away again "Harry who did this to you?!?!" I questioned, looking at the bruises.covering his body "it doesn't. matt" before he could finish Mia burst in with an ice pack and shouted " oh my god,curly fry is that you?!?! what happened?!?"  she quickly rushed over to him and gently placed the ice pack to his head.

"Hey friz ball, just got in a little fight s'all" he explained to her in a soothing voice, Mia scoffed "Little my ass, i've gotta go back to my dorm but I will speak to you tomorrow" she said sternly before kissing his cheek and heading for the door " oh and Louis I'll find you tomorrow".

I watched as she walked out of the shop, I then brang my attention back to Harry. I could see he was trying to hold back whimpers so I picked him up bridal style, walked out of the shop and locked the door. As I made my way back to my dorm with Harry in my arms he begam sobbing again "shhh love, we're nearly there" I whispered.

When we were inside my dorm I placed Harry on my sofa, Liam had left a note saying that he wouldn't be back till tomorrow cause he was going out with Niall and Zayn. I gently lifted Harry's shirt over his head and growled when I saw his torso covered in bruises, how could someone do this to Harry!

Harry began sobbing again and I pulled him into my chest, he grabbed my t shirt and huddled into me as he carried on crying.I rubbed soothing circules on his back until his crying finally stopped and he began sniffling.

I pulled him onto my lap and wrapped my arms around his waist as he rested his head on my chest "Lou would you ever. judge me?" Harry whispered, I tightened my grip on him and spoke sternly "never" He began sobbing again "what's up love?" I asked,my voice thick with worry. "t-t-they found out! They're going to tell everyone and you will all hate me like my old school did!" Harry sobbed.

"what love?" I asked, he looked up at me and I could see his green orbes coated in tears "im gay!" he shouted, my mouth hung open and he seemed upset at my lack of reaction. He jumped up and headed for the door, I quickly followed him and spun him around "please don't hurt me..." he whimpered whilst shutting his eyes.

I pulled him in by his waist and whispered softly in his ear "i could never hurt you, im here to protect you" I gently kissed his cheek and pulled him down on my lap on the sofa. I played with his hair gently and realised that Harry had fallen asleep.

I picked him up and placed him on my bed before laying next to him, he cuddled closer to me in his sleep and I smiled before wrapping my arms around him and falling asleep....