Part 16

Louis' POV

I opened my eyes slowly and yawned, I was suprised when I felt something warm wrapped around my waist. I looked down and smiled when I saw Harry cudling me in his sleep.Suddenly, all the images of last night popped into my head. I blushed when I remembered what we had given each other.

I watched Harry as light snores escaped his mouth, his eye lids fluttered open revealing his beautiful green orbs. When he saw me looking at him he gave me a cheeky smile "morning LouBear" he mumbles then kissed my nose gently, I chuckled lightly then pulled him closer to me "LouBear?" I asked, he nodded at me and smiled "yea its cute" I laughed and kissed his nose.

I glanced over at my alarm clock and it read 11:30am, I quickly jumped up "shit Harry we're late hurry up!!" I yelled, he looked me up amd down and bit his lip. It was then that I realised I was stark naked, I blushed and quickly pulled on some sweats "calm down Lou, its saturday" he chuckled.

I blushed even more and pulled on one of my skull tops on, I remembered that I had work in the tatoo shop so I smiled at Harry " I have to work today, why dont you go back to your dorm and freshen up and if you want you can drop by" I suggested, he nodded and got up and quickly got dressed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

I waved to Harry as I walked out of our building, as I walked down the street I ignored the looks I got because of my tatoos.

I dont understand why everyone judges me because of my tatoos, they are not pointless or meaningless each one has a hidden meaning. I.have a skull with flowers spilling out of it on the top of my right shoulder, each flower represents one of my family members or friends who have died.I have to admit the peircings were just to rebel against my parents but that was before...the accident (A/N oooo what was the accident? O.o)

When I reached the tatoo shop I smiled at what I saw, Liam was sat in one of the leather chairs and Niall was sat on top of him kissing him. I laughed as I walked tpwards them and tapped Niall on the shpulder, he growled and looked at me whilst Liam just blushed "mate we both agreed no sex on these things, use the back room" I chuckled, Niall didnt even answer me he just grabbed Liam and dragged him towards the back room.

Well, someone's eager....

Harry's POV

Last night was just...wow, I dont know exactly what me and Louis are but I know one thing (A/N see what.i did there ;) ) And it was that I was truly,madly,deeply (A/N im on a role!) in love with him.

After my shower I pulled on a tanned T shirt, a blue shirt,jeans and liams white converse. I didnt actually know where Liam was, I was pretty certain he was with Niall.Everyday Liam would tell me what him and Niall had done, I swear they are like a couple or something.

As for Zayn he had text me earlier telling me that he was taking Perrie on a date, Zayn seemed to be spending a lot.of time with her. She seemed nice but we need to get to know her,maybe a movie night.

I grabbed my keys and made my way out of the dorm, it was sunny outside and I smiled as my skin absorbed the heat. I hummed quietly as I made my way towards the tatoo shop, before I even realised what was happening I was being pulled into a alley way by a pair of strong arms.

I was pushed roughly down to the ground and when I looked up I saw Satan himself.Jimmy.He glared down at me"hi there Harry, I heard that you and my brother were getting kinda close.." he muttered, venom dripping from his voice. Two massive guys appeared next to Jimmy, in their hands were Kevin. He had duct tape on his mouth and trars streaming down his face.

Jimmy looked at me and Kevin with a sick twisted grin on his face "you see Harry, your mine and I don't like to share.." he whispered, he knelt down to my level and I was frozen with fear. He gently kissed my neck and I clamped my eyes shut waiting for the horror to end, I felt him sucking my neck.That was gonna leave a mark,great.

Suddenly Jimmy stood up " you must be punished for your little fling with my brother,boys stick him" he chirped before grabbing Kevin and walking down the alley. I looked up and saw 4 guys glaring at me, I barely had time to shout no before they all plunged towards me...

Louis' POV

Niall  and Liam had been going at it for half an hour before they stumbled in the front and said they wdre heading back to ours. I nodded and said I would cover Niall's shift.

I looked up at the clock and sighed, Mia had the day off today and it didnt look like Harry was coming so I was all alone. I snapped my head towards the door when I heard the bell ring, my jaw dropped. Harry stood in the door with tears streaming down his face, he had a large cut along his left cheek and blood was pouring from his nose. He had a massive bruise on his right eye and I could only imagine what was under his shirt.

I ran over to him and as soon as I reached him he collapsed into my arm's, you can't leave me Haz....not now......

I want 6 votes and 5 comments or no update!!!