Part 9

Hey guys i noticed that the reads are going up quite fast i just wanna remind you to vote please :) and comment and tell me what you are thinking

Harry's POV

I rubbed my eyes as i slowly sat up and looked at my surroundings, i was in my dorm room. I suddenly clutched my head as a sharp pain shot through it "Hay buddy, take it easy you drank a lot yesterday. Oh and you kissed Niall when you were out of it"Liam chuckled, i looked at him with my mouth wide open. He laughed and handed me a glass of water and some tablets "Don't worry i separated you two before things got serious, Niall text me and told me to tell you that he said sorry"Liam chuckled.

I smiled at Liam, i seriously love this dude, without him i probably would be dead. I was startled when someone knocked the door, Liam walked out of my room and headed towards the door. Whilst he was gone i took the opportunity the freshen up; i took a long shower and when i got out i just put on a pair of skinny jeans.I didn't put on a shirt on because my hair was wet and i didn't want my shirt to be as well.

I dried my hair and ran my hands through my curls, wanted to wear one of Liam's button up shirts with my black skinny jeans. I walked out of my room and headed towards the living room, when i walked in i saw Liam and Louis sat on the sofa talking. I tried to turn around to walk away quietly but as soon as i was halfed turned around the floor creaked and i face palmed myself mentally. "Na Harry come sit with us"Liam chuckled.

I turned around and i could feel the blush on my face, i walked towards them and sat cross-legged on the floor. I smiled at Liam then I smiled at Louis, he raised an eye brow at me and Liam chuckled "I guess Harry is still in a six year old mode" A smile appeared on Louis' face and he chuckled lightly. I looked at Liam smiled "Can i borrow your white button up shirt LiLi?"I asked, he shook his head and poked his tounge out at me "Nope, think of it as pay back for making me go to that dumb club last night" I pouted at him and gave him my best puppy eyes. When he sighed i knew i had won. I got and hugged Liam before skipping off to his room.

When i was inside his room I closed the door and saw that the shirt was sprawled across his bed, i chucked it on and saw that his Diary *cough cough* journal was on his bed. I don't like to be nosy but i couldn't help myself. I sat on his bed and opened the book to the latest entry and began to read...

Dear Diary,

Feels like I haven't written in here in ages since i started Uni, so much has been going on and i haven't really had the time. At the moment I'm waiting for Harry to wake back up and throw up everywhere, Harry made me go to this club and he bassically got drunk. When he got drunk he started dancing with Niall, our neighbour, at first i didn't think much of it but i have to admit i got quite jealous. As we already gathered I'm gay but because of what happened in high school we don't really tell anyone, any way i think i have feelings for Niall, so when him and Harry started snogging each other faces off it kinda made me a bit upset. I knew they were both drunk and that it probablly didn't mean anything but still.

Niall is unlike any one i have ever met before, i first properly talked to him when he did my tatoo. Him and my other neighbour, Louis, own a tatoo shop and he actually did my tatoo for free. I tried to pay him but he refused. The reason Niall is different is because he has purple hair (which is dyed),tatoo's and peircings. I don't judge him because of them though i think they are cool, I really like him but i don't know what to do. I don't even know if he is gay!!

Oh well, I have the boys to think about. I'm pretty sure Harry likes Louis and Louis already told me he was Bi when i was getting my tatoo done. Zayn has been spending a lot of time with some mystery girl so i need to find out who that is. Sometimes I think it's a bit unfair that i have to put my life on hold to make sure the boys don't get into trouble but they are my world so i think it is all worth it.

Till the next time,

LiLi xx

I smiled at the fact that he used the pet name i gave him, i can't believe Liam liked Niall! that was so cute!! I suddenly realised that Liam and Louis would be wondering where i was, i quickly chucked on Liam's white converse and raced to the living room. I skipped over to the kitchen and searched for an apple "LiLi why don't we have any apples?" I whined, i turned around and saw an apple flying my way. I quickly caught it and looked up to see Louis  "Liam just left to pick up Zayn from a girl's house, he won't be back for awhile"He mumbled, I took a bite of the apple and ran over the sofa. I patted the space next to me and Louis slowly sat down next to me.

He looked really sad so i gently touched his nose and smiled at him "Wusup Lou?" i asked, he looked at me and raised his eyebrow at me and smiled "Lou?" I blushed realising the nickname i had just given him "Sorry it was just a slip of the tong-" He stopped me by placing his finger onto my lips "It's okay and i like it, any way I'm fine I'm just tired" He replied, i nodded my head and bit my apple again.

"Did you know Liam likes Niall?" i asked, i turned to face him and tilted my head. He did the same and i stared into his peircing blue eyes "yea it's like tots obvs, between you and me Niall is gay and he likes Liam too"He chuckled, i smiled at him showing off my dimples. His hand rose and he poked one of my dimples before laughing "So who do you like Harry?"He asked me, I looked down at my lap and bit my apple again "Urmmm no-one at the moment, none of the girls are really my type" I lied.

He just shrugged his shoulders and edged closer to me "Who do you like Lou?" I asked, he bit his lip and edged closer to me "None of the girls are really my type.." By now Louis was whispering in my ear and it sent shivers through my body "You on the other hand.."he whispered in my ear, he bit down on my ear lobe lightly and i moaned slightly. He was now straddling me and it was giving me a problem...down there...if you know what i mean.

Suddenly, he pulled away and sat next to me and began to laugh. I laughed too and realised that he was joking "Don't worry Harry your safe i was only joking"HE muttered. HaHaHa that was sooooo funny. NOT

This boy has serious problems i swear! And now i have to spend another 45 minutes with him because we had a free period. Great, just fucking great...