Part 37

They come back half an hour later, and in that time, I had convinced myself that something bad was going to happen to them. Dr Green tried to keep me occupied by rubbing some soothing creams on the silver burns, but I kept worrying. When they come through the doors I rush to them, and pull them all into hugs.

"We're OK." Victor says as I finish hugging him. I smile but stay close to them.

"OK, everyone set up camp; we've all had a long day and should try to sleep." Mr Blackbourne commands. I try to help but they say to sit down and just watch. They work methodically putting out camping beds, and sleeping bags. Nathan brings out bags of chips and crackers. He goes to pass me some, but I shake my head.

"I've already eaten so I'm not that hungry, you should all share them." I tell him.

"Are you sure?" He asks. I nod. He shrugs before passing them out to the rest. I look around at the many beds, and put a finger up to my lip. I see Luke sitting on one of them and I walk over to him.

"How's your head?" I ask.

"It's OK. It's almost healed." He tells me. He looks down at my wrist and growls lowly. I put my hands behind my back so he can't see them.

"I'm going to make them pay, Sang." He promises. I smile slightly.

"I'm OK, we're all OK. That's what matters the most to me." I tell him. I sit down on the bed beside his.

"Thanks for coming to rescue me."

"Of course we would come, just as you did for us." He says.

"Fuck, Trouble, I was so scared and delighted to see you trying to undo Vic's chains." Gabe says falling onto the bed behind me. I turn around to see him.

"Why scared, Meanie?" I ask.

"Because I thought you were going to get caught again, and that North and Silas didn't know you were gone." He explains.

"All part of the plan." I reply. I look around and see all the boys sitting on their own beds.

"You were like a true Academy bird." Mr Blackbourne comments, proudly. I beam. I don't know much about the Academy but if the guys were in it then I wanted in. No more secrets.

*^*^*

The guys finished eating and we talked about anything to take our minds off why we were here. I start to yawn, causing voices to stop.

"Everyone get into their sleeping bags." Kota commands. Gabe stands up and walks to the bags they brought back with them.

"I don't think you'll fit into that bag Gabe." Dr Green comments. I giggle, causing Dr Green to turn to me and his eyes lighting up.

"Jesus, doc, I'm getting a shirt for Sang so her clothes don't get ruined." He says reaching in and bringing out a big blue shirt, before throwing it to me. I catch it and look around. Do they want me to change here in front of them?

"Go out into the hall and change there." Kota suggests. I smile in thanks and rush out of the room. I quickly change into the shirt, which comes down to mid thigh, and then walk back in. They all turn to me as I enter. I blush and pull it down further. They had all gotten into their sleeping bags. I weave my way through the beds, putting my clothes by my bed, before unzipping the bag and getting in.

"Night." I whisper. They all reply back similarly. I roll onto my side and close my eyes. I flinch as I see my step mother's face. I quickly open my eyes again and look at turn onto my back, looking up at the ceiling. I listen to the rhythmic breathing of the guys around me, and get a small amount of comfort from it. In the distant I can hear a couple of cars on the highway. I hear the zip of a sleeping bag and look over to see Gabe is reaching his hand out for mine.

"Trouble, you can't go to sleep with your eyes open." He whispers.

"Whenever I close my eyes I see their faces." His hand touches mine and the comforting feeling of the mate bond makes me sigh.

"I'm here." He says. I close my eyes hesitantly and am happy when I don't see any faces. Gabe starts to rub his thumb over my hand and I feel the weight of everything pull me down into a slumber.

*^*^*

I'm back in the basement, but this time I'm alone. I hear the lock of the door open, it echoing in the silence. I jump and look up. My step mother, Muriel and the masked man enter the room. I try to speak but am stopped by a piece of cloth over my mouth. I look down and see I'm tied up in ropes; I look closer and see a silver thread running through them. I whimper and struggle, trying to get away from them. I try to get to the boys through my mind but there is nothing there. Muriel walks up to me and grabs me by the face making me look her in the eyes.

"She looks just like her mother." She comments. I pull back from her.

"Pick her up." The masked man says. My step mother walks towards me and pulls me up by the arm. I struggle against them, but I get a slap in response.

"Stay still, whore." I hang my head as I am dragged up the stairs. I trip a couple of times, but they don't slow down. When we get out into the hallway, I look around. It looks the same except for the big red stain on the floor. I whimper and struggle against their hold again. Is that my mate's blood? I sniff the air and only get my scent. That's my blood? They drag me through the hallway and out into the open air. I breathe in the fresh air as if I've never breathed it in my life. I try to dig my heels into floor to no avail. The sound of a car coming into the vicinity is heard. I look up and see Kota's car. I fill with hope. They're going to save me! I watch the car as the doors open and Kota, Victor, Nathan and Gabe get out. I try to get towards them, but the firm grips allow me to go nowhere. Muriel and my step mother stop watching the boys. They start to walk away, towards Kota's house. What are they doing?! I try to cry out but it's muffled. They turn as they walk, looking towards us but don't show any recognition. I feel tears enter my eyes. They act like they don't know me. They turn back and enter Kota's house. I cry out again, tears creating a river down my face. I kick out and throw my arms around trying to get away. More hands grab me trying to keep me still. I make contact with something that lets out a grunt of pain. Arms wrap around my legs and shoulders.

"Sang!" Kota shouts. I breathe in a deep breath, instantly calming down, tears still falling down my face. They're here, they know me. Was that what would have happened if they didn't know me? What were they going to do to me? The arms around my legs and shoulders let me go. I curl up into a ball. North sits on the bed and pulls me into him.

"Jesus Sang Baby, you scared us all." He says. I look up at him.

"I'm sorry." I tell him.

"I'm just glad you're OK." He narrows his eyes as he looks intently at my face. "What the fuck is on your face?" He asks,

Here you go! Sorry for the long wait, it won't be as long until the next part.

I have created a twitter profile where I will be letting you know when new parts are posted and what is going on! So if you want to find me I am @cc_thewriter. :)

What do you think is on her face?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following (to those of you who do that ;))

CC ;)