Part 21

I wrote this on my phone again so please let me know any mistakes I or autocorrect could have done. :)

"Let it all out Trouble." He says resting his forehead on my own. The Sparks coming from him comfort me, knowing I'm not going through it all alone. The sobs come hard and fast. I move my head to his shoulder and turn my head so I can smell his scent for today. Raspberries. He pulls me closer and lifts me up and walks back to the living room. When the others hear Gabe enter and my sobs they stop talking.

"What the fuck did you do to Sang Baby?!" North shouts.

"Nothing, you fucker." Gabe replies.

"Well obviously you fucking did, why would she be fucking crying if you didn't?" North replies.

"Silence. Mr Coleman explain." Mr Balckbourne says silencing the room.

"I told her to come back to us and she started crying. Fuck, doc tell me what I can fucking do to stop her." He says as if he's in pain when I let out a loud sob.

"The shock pushed the emotions down, she's just coming out of shock and all the emotions are catching up with her. We can only let her ride it out." Gabe groans and rests his chin on my shoulder.

"It hurts to see you like this." He whispers.

"Well, um, breakfast is ready." Luke says not knowing quite what to do.

"Sang, sweetie, are you hungry?" Kota asks. I shake my head 'no'.

"Vic, make sure she eats something later." He says. Gabe takes me into the kitchen and sits down at the table with me on his lap. I curl into his lap and rest my head on his shoulder letting small sobs out every so often. Gabe starts to eat around me and when Silas finishes Gabe passes me over to him and I curl into him.

"αγγελε μου μην κλαις, είσαι σπάζοντας την καρδιά μου βλέποντας σας αρέσει αυτό." I don't understand what he says but it soothes me. I breathe in a breath, my tear ducts dry, no more tears are able to come out.

"I'm sorry." I say into the room.

"Miss Sorenson, do not apologise, if you are better now, that is all that matters." Mr Blackbourne reassures me. Kota looks at his watch and sighs.

"I'm sorry to say but we have to go, if we want to get to school on time."

"I don't want to get there on time." Luke says with the others agreeing. I stand up and rub my eyes.

"Guys... Go, I'll be alright and I'll see you when you get back." I say. The boys groan but get up and each come and hug me and say goodbye, except for Victor, I reassure each of them I'm OK. Once they all have left Victor comes and hugs me.

"Ready to go and see my house?" Victor asks.

Hope you liked it! Sorry next update will actually be when Sang goes to Victor's house. ;)

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)