Part 31

There was a lot of possibilities so I'm not surprised to see that no one got it, but I will dedicate this part to AlyssaArielle01 who agrees that there are too many bad people to choose from. ;)

As I become more aware of my surroundings, I realise other people are down here with me. As I sniff the air I know that I don't need to, to know who. I smell all my boys. I look to both sides and see Luke to my right and Nathan to my left. They are both unconscious. I look around the rest of the basement and see the others in the same state. I wait for something to happen, my wrists and ankles stinging. I don't know how long it's been before I start to hear movement. Disoriented noises fill the basement.

"What the fuck happened? Trouble where are you?" Gabe asks.

"I'm here Meanie." I say. I hear the boys sigh slightly at hearing my voice. I turn to Luke and see he is still knocked out.

"Luke's still out." I tell them, panicking slightly.

"Calm down Pookie, he was hit over the head but he'll be fine. We need to get out of here." Dr Green says aiming the last part towards Mr Blackbourne. Nathan budges across the floor until he is close enough for me to lean on him. His head goes down to my neck. I sigh at the contact.

"You OK peanut?"

"My wrists and ankles hurt, I have a headache but I'll live." I tell him. He kisses me on the forehead.

"We will, we'll be out of here before you know it." He tells me reassuringly. I smile.

"Miss Sorenson, please inform us of what happened after you blocked us out."

I relayed to them how my step mom had asked me where I was and I told her I was at her friends. I told them I lied to keep them safe and then how she dragged me down the stairs. There were growls at this.

"Well we came straight away after you hit the red button, we searched the house after an incident with Marie. North heard you down here and sent Luke down. He was promptly knocked out. When we came rushing down and saw you, we were knocked out from gas by Muriel." The girl who works for Victor, why would she do that? I relay my thoughts to the others.

"We don't know, that's what we want to ask her." Kota replies. Luke starts to make noises of discomfort. I look over to him and see his eyes are now open.

"Sang? Are you there?" He asks.

"We're all here." I reply.

"What happened?" I let Mr Blackbourne fill him in. As Mr Blackbourne is just finishing light comes down the stairs, letting us know someone is on their way down. I keep still. Nathan whispers into my hair that he won't let them hurt me. I look to where my step mom is stood at the entrance with Muriel behind her. Why are they doing this? What do they get from it?

Here you go something short! Hope you liked it. I'll get something else up in about a week.

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following (to those of you who do that ;))

CC ;)