Part 29

I follow Gabe to the entrance and he moves me so I'm standing in front of the wall. The wall has faint lines from a pencil, to outline the shapes. Gabe bends down and picks up a piece of paper and shows me a smaller and easier to see, drawing that is on the wall. The drawing looks like it is a forest scene with animals running around. I look closer and see a wolf which looks similar to Melody, but I just shake my head to get the idea out of my head.

"What do you think?" He asks looking at me closely.

"It's amazing and will look even better with color. You are so talented." I say.

"I'm no Da Vinci." He replies.

"Don't put yourself down, you are amazingly talented. Make sure to show me when you finish it." I say smiling at him. He gives me a small smile back.

"Should we call Dr Green about Silas?" I ask worried looking back the way we came.

"The werewolf healing will kick in soon." He says. I can tell that he is keeping something from me.

"Do you think I broke a bone?" I say getting more and more anxious.

"Trouble, even if you did we wouldn't blame you." I bring my finger up to my lip and push my lip against my teeth.

"Don't worry Aggele mou, I am perfectly fine." Silas says. I look up and see he is hobbling towards me down the hall, with North following behind. I run up to him and hug him around the waist.

"I am so sorry Silas." I say into his chest.

"Like Gabe said, it wasn't your fault. I'm not hurt; it will all be gone in a couple of days." He says.

"What if you broke something though?" I ask.

"I doubt it, not a lot can take me down." He says.

"I think it's best that we leave it for today; Uncle said that he was finishing up now anyway." North says.

"Nathan says that he's finished his work, so you can stay with him again for tonight, if you feel OK with that?" North says.

"Ok, Dr Green says for Silas to stay at Nathan's so he doesn't have to walk up stairs." Gabe says. I look over to him and see he is half listening to the conversation. He must be talking to Dr Green at the same time.

"Well it looks like I'm staying with you tonight Agelle." He says.

*^*^*

It was lunchtime the next day. North had dropped me and Silas off at Nathan's telling me to call him either way if I had another nightmare, but luckily I had none. Silas' foot looks better than it was but is still a bluish black color.

I was talking to Kota when a shadow blocked the sun. I looked up and saw Marie stood above me with a girl by her side. She had hair the color of a raven's feather and big brown eyes. She looked down at me with disdain showing clearly on her face. I shift uncomfortably.

"Mom wants to know why you haven't come home." Marie says. I am confused for a second. She kicked me out. The boys look at each other confused. The raven haired girl looks around at them, pushing her hair behind her shoulder, with a predatory grin on her face.

"What do you mean?" I ask making my confusion heard.

"What she fucking said. Your mom wants you to stop being a whore and come home." The raven haired girl says as if I was an idiot.

"I was kicked out." I say.

"Well mom wants you home now, if not she will call the cops on you and your kind." Marie says before turning around and walking off. Did my m- step mom really forget about kicking me out?

Sorry for the long wait again!! My life has been pretty hectic still but it should calm down now so the next update won't be so long.

Does her step mom have an ulterior motive?

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)