Part 25

I wrote this on my phone so let me know if you see any mistakes I or autocorrect could have done. :)

Victor tells me he has to finish off his work he was doing and says that I can watch again. I follow him back into his office and sit back down on his lap. He reaches around me again and starts to type. I snuggle into him, watching him work. His fingers fly over the keyboard causing numbers, letters and different Windows to come up on the screen. I watch in awe. After a while my eyes start to droop and I start to feel drowsy.

"Go to sleep Princess." Victor says when he sees I'm fighting to stay awake. I turn my head into his chest and smell his moss and berries scent, making me relax even more. I finally give up to the sleep that was trying to take over my body.

*^*^*^*
I wake up to a vibrating pillow. When I wake up more I realise that the vibrating pillow is in fact Victor's chest, who is talking.

"... let them in." He says. I open my eyes and look around and find myself sat on Victor's lap in the entertainment room.  The girl from earlier, Muriel, is stood in the entrance of the room. She gives me a glare before walking out of the room. What was that about? Victor looks down at me.

"You're awake." He says smiling. "The others have just arrived."

I rub my eyes and smile up at him.

"Did you get done, what you needed to?" I ask. He nods. At that moment, what sounds like a herd of elephants, come running up the stairs. I grin in anticipation.

"Princess, stop wriggling, they'll be here any minute." Victor says amused. I stop, but I still feel jittery from the excitement. The pounding footsteps of the herd, come running down the corridor. I look up at the entrance and see the boys running into the room. Victor eventually gives up trying to keep me from wriggling again, and lets me go. I spring up and run up to the closest boy. Luke catches me and laughs.

"I missed you too, Cupcake." He says sniffing me. I sniff Luke back. I repeat it with all the boys, including Mr. Blackbourne. North holds onto me, when I have finished saying hello to them all.

"You should have seen her, when she heard you coming. She was like an excited puppy." Victor says laughing. The others chuckle. North squeezes my waist and kisses the top of my head.

"She's a fucking adorable puppy." He says.

Sorry it's so short! I'm also not entirely happy with it, so sorry if it's not up to standard. The next one will be longer and in about a week. :D Hope you enjoyed it!! To those of you who read Eight Boys Three Words One Girl I will be updating that tomorrow. :)

What did you think?

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting.

CC ;)