Third Person POV Part 2.

Here it is! Hope you like it! I wrote most of it on my phone so if their are mistakes I apologise. I also wrote it rather quickly so I am not as pleased with it as the other updates.

Well done to je11ybean262 for getting who said it right!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC ;)

Recap.

"None of your fucking business, now get out of our fucking way!" said Kota. Every head whipped to where he was stood.

"Excuse me boy! I am the vice principal and you will respect me!" The boys' wolves had taken over their bodies, someone was trying to stop them from helping their mate. North, Nathan and Silas stormed forward and stood in front of Mr McCoy with their arms crossed, making the muscles in their arms bulge. Mr McCoy visibly paled and took a tiny step back.

"W-what are you doing? You can't intimidate me."

"I think we have. Now get out of our way before we make you." Mr Blackbourne says coming forward. He stays where he is for a moment and then steps back out of the way.

"Good boy, now stay." Style says.

They all rush out of the school building and to their cars. When the last person's butt in each car hits the seat, the cars zoom out of the parking lot.
North and Luke are in North's car at the back; in the middle are Kota and Nathan in Kota's car and Victor and Gabe in Victor's car. In Mr Blackbourne's car at the front is Mr Blackbourne, Silas, Sang and Dr Green.

In North's car, North wants to go faster, but as he is at the back he has a cap on how fast he can go, but I doubt the cars could go any faster if he had free reign. Luke was sat in the back holding the 'Oh shit! Oh shit! I'm going to die!' bar above the door.

Kota's car was silent and eerily calm, but under the surface the anger was close to spilling out. One little thing and there would have been two angry, possessive wolves in the car instead of two human boys. No amount of counting could calm Kota down, and No amount of exercise would calm Nathan down.

In Victor's car, Victor is tapping his fingers on the steering wheel to a tune in his head, Gabe is running his hands through his hair repeatedly and cursing repeatedly under his breath trying not to go into a panic attack.

But last but most definitely not least is Mr Blackbourne's car. It probably is the most scary at of them all! The normally calm and collected 19 year old is barking orders at Dr Green that don't even make sense.

"Sean! Remember to cluck like a dog to get through the gate."

"What?!" Dr Green says into the front with a confused face.

"Are you not listening?! I said to bark like a chicken to get into the hospital!"

If it wasn't the situation that was happening right now Dr Green would have his phone out and recording his best friend talking gibberish.

"Fine Owen." He sighs thinking it better to agree than disagree. He looks to Silas who is holding Sang with a worried look in his eyes. If Owen is like this and he is usually the one in control what are the other boys like. Silas is quiet and holding onto Sang like she is his lifeline. He keeps muttering in Greek and won't speak in English if Dr Green asks him a question. Sean sighs and goes back to checking Sang is alive and breathing. He has been in doctor mode ever since he saw Sang.

"Please come back to us. One of us is going crazy already." He whispers to her. They all arrived half the time that it usually took to get there. Once the car had slowed down enough, everyone was out of the cars, not bothering to put them in park or locking them. They all rushed into the hospital entrance, Dr Green shouting medical terms at the people in the reception area. A nurse came running up with a gurney, Silas pulled Sang closer to her and all the boys formed a circle around them. The nurse walked closer, but the boys growled warning her to come no closer. She rolled her eyes but stayed where she was.

"I'm going to need some help with this one." She called over her shoulder. More nurses and some security men came forward. The boys' circle became smaller.

"Let me take her, she won't get better if you don't give her to me. Are you serious!" She said when they didn't even budge. Sean stepped forward and said,

"I will be the one that is her doctor."

"I'm sorry Dr Green but as you are emotionally attached to her, you cannot be her doctor." Dr Green was about to respond when they heard Sang's voice in their heads.
Boys can you hear me. Please, if you can, help me come back to you! Please.

Sang! They all shouted to her, but they got no response.

They decided it would be better for a doctor to have a look at her and help her. Slowly they all moved out of the circle so they nurse could take her. They were all feeling calmer after hearing her voice. Sang was rushed off on the gurney and they boys all sank into chairs in the waiting area, suddenly feeling exhausted. It was a couple of hours before a doctor came out and told them that he had to pump her stomach and that they could go into her room and sit with her. When they all saw her lying on the bed, and they all rushed in and sat around the room waiting. So when they saw her turn over and vomit they couldn't have been more happier.