Part 10

A/N Nothing really happens in this update, it's more of a filler. I am also sorry that it is so short, I wanted to get something up like I said I would. I hope you enjoy it anyway!

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting!

CC;)

The boys stayed with me for the night and the next day I was discharged. Dr Green said that I was to take the rest of today off and the next day. I then reminded them of my mother and Marie and that they would know something was up. We were currently at Kota's in his living room.

"Ok, Miss Sorenson, we will allow you to go back home on the condition that you will allow us to buy you a phone, I know that you can mind link us but if you ever digested this drug again you cannot do that, it will allow you to text and call us straight away, we will also download an app onto your phone that will allow you to let us know that you are in trouble. We will also set up cameras and give you an app to see them. Do you agree to these terms?" I nod my head. He nods to Victor who then stands up, walks over to me kissing me on the top of my head before leaving.

"Where is her going?"

"To go and buy you a phone." I relax knowing that he isn't leaving me.

The guys were sat around talking, planning how to set the cameras up when I hear Victor's voice in my head.

Hey Princess what color case do you want? He asks.

Um... I reply putting my finger to my lip.

Do you want to have a look? He asks.

How?

Imagine entering a door into my mind. I do as he says and no longer see Kota's living room but a wall with phone cases.

Hi. He says. I'm in Victor's mind! I'm seeing what he is seeing. I wonder if I can hear what he is thinking.

...she is so beautiful, I wish she was actually here with me and then I could have some alone time with her, maybe then I could get a ki... I quickly exited his thoughts not wanting to be rude. Was he thinking about me? I focused back on the wall of cases and told him which one I wanted, a pink one. He said he would get it and before I could reply, I was out of his mind and back in my own.

"Earth to Pookie! Pookie, we were talking to you and you were completely comatose, lost in your own thoughts. We couldn't get into your mind, I thought we would never get you back." He said laughing.

If only he knew I wasn't in my mind, but Victor's.