North's POV (Part 1)

Ever since I saw her wolf come out on the first day we met, I have been in love with my Sang baby. I can't live without her. Then we made that stupid fucking decision. We should have never have let her gone back to the fucking bitch that she called her mother. Ever since she set foot outside of the car, my mind has not gone off of her. I could sense that she was nervous and that made me want to snatch her back and take her far away from here. She gave us one last glance before stepping into her personal hell. We all look at each other, knowing that we can only sit and wait. I hear Sang baby get called and we all tense up. This would be our last chance to get her out, and I can sense that my brothers are holding themselves like me. West has been growling and pacing around inside my head. Silas turns to me.

"Calm down bro, otherwise you'll shift and do something you'll regret." He says to me in Greek. I breathe a couple of breaths and focus on Sang baby to calm me down. I listen as Sang baby tries to explain to that bitch where she was, but that bitch either forgot about it, or is lying. As Sang baby keeps telling the truth, the bitch gets madder and madder. When the bitch throws a plate on the floor and then grabs Sang baby by her hair, I have to hold West back from taking over. I try and get back into Sang baby's mind, but I am met with a wall.

"Stay calm." Mr Blackbourne tells us all.

"Stay fucking calm? We should burst in there right now!" I reply.

"Wait, she will tell us if she is in trouble." He replies. As soon as he says it I feel a shock from my pocket. I don't need to look to see that it is Sang baby, there is no other possibility. The others having felt it, are out of the cars within a second. We all race up to the door and try to open it, but we find it locked. Nathan kicks it open. I look around and see no one. I hear someone coming down the stairs and turn to see Marie.

"Where the fuck is she?" I ask, running towards her. Her eyes betray her fear, but her face shows no emotion.

"I don't know. Why are you interested in her? She's an ugly monster. I can show you a good time." She says, putting her hand on my chest. I step back in disgust and lift my hand up and wrap it around her neck.

"That means I'm a monster as well then. Now tell me where she is." I say tightening my grip. I have lost control, West has taken over.

Sorry I didn't update sooner I got sidetracked by presents and other things. It's short but something. Hope you like it! I will be updating again a lot sooner and with a second part of North's POV.

What did you think?

What will happen next?

Thanks for reading, voting, commenting and following (if you do that ;))

CC ;)