Part 4

Harry tugged his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched Louis glare at the back of the boy's head who had winked at him, he was one of the boys he was watching yesterday so he got embarrassed when Louis gave him a flirtatious wink- he was one sexy bunny though. He could just imagine Louis pushing himself down on him, whispering evil things in his ear. Mmhh, mama wanted to tap that.

His mind drifted off to when Louis had abused his booty, he still couldn't believe that he had done that. But, all friends slap each other arses, right?

He was snapped out of his thoughts when the teacher cleared his throat and looked directly at him, he blushed softly and began taking down notes.

| |

He walked out of the classroom and smiled when Lou said he just had to do something and he would be right back. Harry was so wrapped up in his thoughts about Louis that he accidently knocked into someone.

 "Watch where you’re going fag!" someone hissed. He glared up at him.

"I'm no fag, I don’t play for that team and I never will. Go back to your boyfriend and fuck off!" He growled.

He glared at Harry and raised his fist

"You’re gonna wish you didn’t say that curly." he spat. Before the boy could hit him, he felt someone place their elbow on his shoulder

 “We got a problem Jimmy?" the familiar voice asked,

 " N-n-no u-um we were just kidding," the kid who I’m guessing was Jimmy mumbled before walking away.

Harry looked at the person next to him to see that it was Louis; he frowned at Harry and raised his eyebrow. Harry shrugged him off angrily and stomped away, I’m not a girl I don’t need saving.

"Harreh!! Harreh!! Wait," Louis shouted before grabbing his wrist and spinning him round

"Fuck off Louis!! I don’t need you to save me and I don’t need your pity." He spat before storming off.

Why did he have to be so different? Why couldn't he just like girls? I’m not gonna get beat up here, maybe I should just date random girls. As he was walking to maths he saw a girl staring at him so he winked and she giggled and blushed.

He walked into maths and of course there was only one seat left. And it was next to Louis. Great, he thought before plonking himself down next to him..