Time

Your POV:

So it's been about a good year since me and Morgan ended things. Have I moved on completely?

No.

I loved her.

Luckily I've had good friends like Garrett and Carson to help put a smile on my face everyday. Oh and Lea too.

We've gotten really close since meeting at the airport.

She's only a year older than me and had Aiden when she was 17.

I turned 20 so Garrett, Ari, and Phoenix decided to take a trip to Spain. We were all able to drink which was fun.

When we got back, me and Lea went out for dinner to celebrate. Garrett watched Aiden.

The semester was winding down and normally I'd head to spend the break with Hope, but this time I was gonna spend it with Lea and Aiden.

"Are you sure?" Hope said over the phone.

"Yes I'm sure. You'll be in camp."

"You can come to camp you know."

"Yes I know but it's weird." I said.

"Be honest with me." She said. "Are you dating this Lea girl?"

"No."

"Y/N."

"I'm not! She was the first one I talked to after me and Morgan broke up. Plus Aiden is my bestie." I said.

Hope laughed. "You're so good with kids. Don't have any till you're 28."

"8 years? Countdown is now on." I said. "I'll be fine ok. Tell Kelley I'll see her soon. I'm surprising her for her birthday."

"Got it. Stay safe. I love you."

"Love you too." I said hanging up.

"Everything good?" Lea asked.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Everything is perfect."

"Can we go play soccer outside?" Aiden asked me. He held the ball up.

"Sure buddy." I said. I took him out to the backyard and kicked the ball around with him.

Hope's POV:

"She said she's not dating that Lea girl but I don't know." I said to Kelley.

"Maybe she is but doesn't want to tell you cause she has a kid?"

"What are we talking about?" Alex asked sitting at our table.

"Y/N." Kelley said. "Got a new girl who has a kid but says she isn't dating her."

Alex turned at looked towards Morgan who was laughing at something Kling said. "If she says she isn't, she probably isn't. Y/N tells you everything Hope."

"She does, BUT Lea does have a kid."

"True." Alex said.

"Then tell Y/N you're fine with Lea having a son." Tobin said from across the room. "If you are fine with it?"

"It's a little weird that Y/N would become step mom to Aiden but I'm not gonna stop her from dating who she wants. She's 20 now, she's old enough to make her own choices." I said to Tobin. "And she seems really happy with Lea. Who am I to get in the way of that?" I looked at Morgan who looked down at her food.

Oh Mama Hope throwin shade? Thought I'd have a little time jump. Next chapter is the last in THIS book. Don't worry though amigos. THERE WILL BE......

ANOTHER ONE!

And as always check out my NEWEST book Boston HeartBreaker for all you McCaffrey lovers.