Lose You

Your POV:

"Hey kiddo." Carli said coming into the room. "Hope has somethings to do so she told me to watch you. I don't think you need a babysitter but I know Kling is probably gonna come in here so I'll babysit her instead." She laughed.

"Did she say how long she was gonna take?"

Carli shook her head. "She'll be back though."

Carli was right. Kling did come into the room with Morgan and we all hung out. Kelley came in and said she wanted to prank Alex and Tobin.

"I'm not helping you guys if they try to kill you." Carli said.

We all laughed and went along with it anyway. 

After the prank we passed more time. It was dinner time and Hope still wasn't back yet. I sat at the table and looked at everyone. 

Carl's phone started to ring. "Hello? Where are you? Yeah we're coming." She hung up. "We gotta go help Hope." We all got up and ran. 

"What happened?" Abby asked. 

"I don't know. She just called and said she needed us." Carli said driving. We saw cop cars everywhere. I jumped out of the car. 

"HOPE!"

"Y/N!" I saw her. "Go back to the car!" 

"Hope!" Kelley wrapped her arms around me. 

Hope was in handcuffs. "Hope what did you do!" Carli said. 

"I didn't do anything! Carli you know me I didn't do anything!" She yelled. "Take care of Y/N!"

"HOPE!" I cried. Kelley held me. 

A cop came over. "Are you her legal guardian?" He asked Kelley. 

"No she is." She answered.

"She needs to come with us." He said. He grabbed me and led me over to more cops. 

"Y/N!" Hope yelled.

"Hope! Don't let them take me! Hope!" I screamed. "HOPE!" I screamed again. They put my in the back of a car and began to drive away. "KELLEY! TOBIN! CHRISTIE!" I screamed. 

They drove away and I watched my family disappear from the back window.