About You

Your POV:

I was out with the team. They were nice. 

"So tell us about you." Tobin said.

"Well I got to put up for adoption when I was 1-"

"No not that you. Your hobbies. Who is Y/N? There's more than just that." She said.

"I like music and soccer. I have a really bad temper. That's why I'm homeschooled." I laughed. "I'd get mad over the smallest things and just fight." I smiled. "We had a parent day. You could bring your mom or dad to class for the day. I didn't have anyone. Uh I remember sitting at a table by myself. The teacher made us introduce our parents so she called me on to go to the top of the room. So I went up."

I felt Hope's eyes on me. It made me a bit uncomfortable.

"I stood in front of the class. The teacher puts her hands on my shoulders and goes "class this is what is called a foster kid" and some kids laughed. It pissed me off."

"What did you do?" Morgan asked.

"This boy started pointing at me. His mom didn't do anything. He started laughing about how no one wanted me, so I punched him in the face." 

"How old were you?" Megan asked.

"I was about 7 I think." I kept walking. "Got sent to the principal and later that day the family that I was living with at the time brought me back. And that's how I got kicked out of my 10th family." I finished.

"Wow." Abby said.

"You're such a badass!" Meghan said. "I LOVE IT!"

We went back to the house and they dropped me off. Hope stayed around longer. "Let's go in. I need to talk to your social worker." I went in. Hope said something to her and they both looked at me.

"Let us talk privately for a minute Y/N." I nodded and walked up to my room.

A few minutes later Hope came up. "Wears your bags?" She asked.

"I don't have any bags cause I never leave this place. Why?"

"I just adopted you." She smiled. I ran over and hugged her. She laughed. "We need to pack you up. So we can go home."