Relationships

Your POV:

Hope and Kelley went out for dinner. I was home alone. 

There was nothing on tv so I was re-watching some old soccer games.

*knock knock*

I sighed but got up anyway.

"Whoever's at the door go away." I said opening it. "Morgan?"

"Hey. Can I come in?"

"Yeah of course." I opened the door wider for her. She walked inside and I closed the door behind her. "Morgan what are you doing here?"

"I missed you." She stood in front of me. "I never should've tried to get involved but Hope's my teammate and I care about her a lot. But I was stupid to let it get in the way of our friendship."

"Moe it's okay. Me and Hope are fine."

"It's not okay. You were mad at me."

"I wasn't mad at you. My head wasn't in the right place. I was mad at myself, at those people who beat me up and I took it out on everyone around me. I'm sorry for walking out." I hugged her.

"So you're not mad at me?" She mumbled into my shoulder.

"I could never be mad at you." I smiled. "Now do you wanna watch matches from the World Cup?"

"Which world cup?"

"2015. It's the match were you got knocked out." I smiled. 

"Yeah laugh at that cause its so funny." 

"You were fine!" I said. "Come on."

Hope's POV:

Me and Kelley drove back to my place. "I had fun." She said. "Who know Hope Solo was such a romantic." She laughed.

"Carli."

She looked at me. "I swear you 2 had a thing." I laughed.

"She's my best friend. I trusted her with everything." I said. "She's the one who convinced my to adopt Y/N." 

"You're a great mom, Hope." She grabbed my hand. "A great athlete, a great person. But theres one thing I don't know if you're great at yet."

"And what's that?"

"A great girlfriend." Kelley said. "We've been on a few dates, and I can't believe I'm gonna say this but Hope Solo, I am in love with you." She looked at me. "When I met you I was new to the team, your backline. You helped me through everything and became a great friend to me. As time passed I started to develop feelings for you there was just one thing in the way." 

I stared at her.

"Now thats out of the way and we've been together. Not officially but still." I laughed. "So what I'm saying is I want to make this official. Will you be my bae?"

"You did not just ask me that."

"I'm kidding. Can I call you my girlfriend or are you gonna reject me and break my heart?" She pouted.

"Kelley. I love you too. Yes you can call me your girlfriend." I laughed.

We walked into my house and heard the TV on. "Y/N we're home-" We stopped. 

Morgan and Y/N were asleep on the couch. "Oh." Kelley whispered. "Well I was not expecting this." 

I stood there. "I don't know if I want to hug Morgan or kill her." 

"Yeah." Kelley said. "Should we like, wake them or-"

"No." 

"Okay. Well I'm gonna go?"

"You sure about that?"

"No."

"Good cause you're staying the night." We went into my room.

Y/N and Morgan? 

Someone requested Moe so here she is!