Family Time

Your POV:

Before I knew it my first semester was done. I was going home for the summer and I couldn't be happier. 

Me and Garrett became very close. As he predicted. He became my gay best friend.

Morgan and I STILL aren't official but I'm hoping to do something about that.

I landed in Seattle and looked around for Hope. 

"Y/N!" I looked. She was standing there by herself. I ran over and jumped into her arms. "I missed you."

"I missed you too." I hugged her.

"How was it? I wanna know everything."

"Everything?" I said. "I don't know mom it's college. Things got PRETTY crazy." I smirked.

"Y/N L/N-Solo what did you do?!"

"I'm kidding. I met this kid named Garrett and we're like best friends. We work REALLY well together."

"A boy? Does Morgan know?"

"Yes she met him. And she loved him." Hope looked confused. "He's gay mom. Garrett is gay." 

She sighed. "Oh ok."

We grabbed my bags and walked to the car. 

"We have a break in our season." Hope said. "Kelley's gonna visit her family in Georgia and they invited us down."

"Really?" She nodded. "Sounds like fun."

"Morgan will be there too but I need your help with something. It's about Kelley."

Kelley's POV:

I packed up my bags and got ready for my drive home. "You got everything Kel?" Sam asked.

"Yeah." I sighed. "You sure you don't wanna come? My mom said it'd be cool."

"I'm positive. You spend time with your family. Me and Caitlin will be here chilling."

"Don't kill each other." I laughed.

"WE WON'T!"

"Alright call me whenever. Love ya kangys."

"Love ya too Kev!"

I hung up and shook my head. I put my bags into my car and started the drive from New Jersey to Georgia. About halfway there I pulled into a gas station to stop for a bit. 

Hope called. "Hey Kel."

"Hey." I said. 

"How's the drive going?"

"Good. About half of the way there. When are you leaving?"

"Few hours. Y/N's here."

I smiled. "Really?" 

"Yeah. Y/N come talk to Kelley." I heard movement and heard Y/N take the phone.

"Hello?" She said.

"Hey college girl." I laughed.

"Hey Kel." I coughed. "HEY MAMA!" She yelled. I laughed. 

"How was your semester?"

"Great made some nice friends." She said. She told me about everything and I listened. "I missed you."

"You'll see me in a few hours." I said. "You excited to see everyone?"

"Yeah. I've missed them. It's been a while."

"How'd soccer go?"

"Really good. Had a rough season but it was good."

"Alright I'm about to get back on the road. I'll see you later alright."

"Okay."

"Be good for Hope."

"No promises."

"Love you."

"Love you too."

I hung up and started driving again. It's family time.