Run into Trouble

Your POV:

Today I was at the stadium for the USA game against Brazil.

I was in the locker room waiting.

"Hey." Hope sat next to me. "I got you something." She held out a box.

I opened it. "An iPhone." I smiled. "Thanks Hope."

"You need one. To keep in contact with us and your friends. Like Mason." She smiled.

I took the phone and turned it on. 

"NEW PHONE!" Heather yelled.

"SELFIES!" Sydney and Kelley high fived.

"Nah take selfies on your own damn phones not mine." I said setting my phone up.

"HOPE!" Kelley pouted.

"You heard the girl. It's her phone." 

I went to my seat and watched the game. During halftime I texted Mason. 

"Who you texting?" Servando asked.

"None of you business." I said to him. 

He sighed.

The game ended and I walked to the locker room.

"Excuse me!" A security guard said. "You can't be down here."

"Yes I can." I said.

"Come with me."

"No. I'm allowed to be down here." I said.

"Yeah okay." He grabbed my arm and pulled me away from the locker room.

Hope's POV:

I walked out of the locker room and looked for Y/N. Where is she?

I grabbed a guard. "There was a girl waiting out here. Where is she?"

"The other guard took her to the guard station. Don't know how she managed to get down here. Sorry about that."

"She's allowed to be down here." I sighed. "Where is the guard station?"

"I'll radio him and have him bring her." He said. He radioed the guy. "Yeah. Ms. Solo said she's allowed to be down here." I heard him laughed. 

"Give me that." I grabbed the radio. "Hey. You bring her back down here right now." 

"Yeah sure." He said. "Let's go. We'll be down there."

I walked back into the locker room. "Where's Y/N?" Lauren asked.

"A security guard took her." I said. "Said she wasn't allowed to be down here."

Y/N walked into the locker room a few minutes later. "Sorry about that." The guard said. 

"I told you I was allowed to be down here." Y/N smirked. "No one believed me."

"Bye." I said to him. He awkwardly left and we all got on the team bus. 

During the drive Y/N put her head on my shoulder.

"You okay kid?"

"Just tired." She said. Her eyes were closed.

"Go to sleep then." 

"Okay." She said moving her head. 

"You can keep your head there." She smiled and put her head back. I put my arm around her shoulder. She quickly fell asleep.

Kelley was smiling from the seat in front of me. "You're doing good, Solo."

"Look away O'Hara." 

She smirked. "Yeah yeah." She turned around. 

I kissed the top of Y/N's head. "I am doing pretty good huh?"