Chill

MENTIONS OF RAPE! 

Your POV:

The door opened and he walked in. He smirked. "I knew you wouldn't be able to resist me." He laughed. "They always come back for more."

"Still as cocky as ever I see."

"Things don't change Y/N." He looked down and fixed his snapback. "Tell me. What drug you on now?"

"None of them."

"Oh come on." He said. "You were the biggest addict when we were together."

"Together?" I glared at him. "You call what ever that was being together?"

He began to walk closer to me. I aimed the gun at him. He put his hands up.

"Chill."

"Not so fun being on the other side is it?"

"I had orders!" He said.

"We both know you wanted me dead. It wasn't just the orders from Jess or Jerramy."

He sighed. "You got me." 

2 other guys walked into the room. Mason and Bradley's cousin, Mitch. 

"Y/N." Mitch smiled. "Long time no see. I'm so happy you're here we got a new shipment in." He smiled. "That stuff you like."

Hope's POV:

"She's in California." I sighed. "How'd she get there." Yes I tracked her phone. I'm a concerted parent.

"Bus." Kelley shrugged. "Doesn't matter, we need to get there. Now." Kelley said grabbing her keys. 

We ran out to the cars. "No way." Sydney shook her head. 

"Syd come on!"

"I'm still messed up. In case you forgot I was in a car accident!"

"You lived. You're fine. It's for Y/N and Morgan." Kling said.

Syd sighed and got in the car anyway. We began the drive to California.

Morgan's POV:

I stayed hidden and listened to Y/N talk to those guys.

"Just come with us. We'll have a good time. Like the good days." The guy I knew was Bradley said.

"The good days?" I heard her scoff. "Good days for who? I didn't enjoy that." 

What happened?

"You're still upset about that huh?" He said.

"Of course I am! Are you fucking stupid!" She yelled. "Do you need me to spell it out for you?"

"Relax." 

"Stay out of this Mason. I'll deal with you after." She said. "Brad. You beat the shit out of me when you found out I was pregnant."

Pregnant?

"Oh come on. Like you really wanted to have that baby?"

"Maybe I did." She said. "I don't know but it's not like you took it in to consideration."

"I did you a favor."

"The biggest favor you could've done me was leaving me alone. And not fucking raping me!" 

Your POV:

Bradley glared at me.

I looked down at the gun. 

"Y/N." Mason said. I looked up at him. "Put the gun down."

"Why?" I said. "You tried to kill Kelley." I looked at Bradley. "He tried to kill me and you" I looked towards Mitch. "You were the driver that tried to kill Sydney. So why should I put the gun down." I aimed it at Bradley again. 

He backed up. "Y/N you know you can't kill me. You don't have the guts." 

I put my finger on the trigger. "Really?"