Panic

Your POV:

I continued to walk back to Hope's house. Morgan texted me asking for me to let her know when I got home.

"Hey!" I turned around. A guy with a mask was standing behind me. "I've been watching you. You and Hope, Hope and Kelley, you and Morgan." He laughed. "Sweet, sweet Morgan."

"Don't fucking touch her."

"She's not the one I want." He put his hand behind his back. "Neither is Hope. Or Kelley." He showed his hand. He had a pistol, examining it. "I have orders, orders to cause Hope as much pain as possible. She loves you with all of her being. It would KILL her if something happened to you."

"Who gave you orders!"

"I can't tell you. You'll find out one day, but I doubt you'll live through this." He aimed the gun at me.

"Shit." I turned to run.

I felt a pain in my leg, then my shoulder.

"Don't try to run. You'll make it more painful." He said walking towards me.

I started to hop away from him.

Something hit my arm, and I felt liquid run down. "Shit!"

"I need to complete my mission." He pointed it at me. 

Hope's POV:

"She should be back already." I said pacing around.

"Maybe she's staying with Moe for a little." Kelley said.

"She would've texted me." I sighed.

"I'll text Moe." Kelley said kissing my cheek. "Relax I'm sure she's fine."

Your POV:

I laid on the sidewalk. 

"You know, when I was told to kill you I felt bad. You're so young. But then I saw the things you've done and honestly, I don't feel bad anymore." He laughed.

I looked at the wound in my leg. I needed to get back to Morgan's hotel.

"I was a little bit surprised that I wasn't told to go after Hope. Or even Kelley. My boss said theres better things waiting for them." 

"Just finish it." I said to him. My phone started to vibrate. 

He glared at me and lifted the gun. 

Hope's POV:

"Y/N isn't answering." I started to panic.

"Moe said she walked her to her hotel and left." Kelley said. "Maybe she stopped somewhere. She's fine babe." 

"I have a bad feeling Kel. Like she's in trouble." I said. Kelley grabbed her jacket and walked to the door. "Where are you going?"

"To look for her. You stay here incase she calls or shows up." Kelley left.

No One's POV:

Kelley drove towards Morgan's hotel. She noticed something laying on the sidewalk and stopped the car. 

"No." She said walking. She picked up the pace and ran towards the object. 

Hope sat at home waiting for someone to call or for the door to open. She waited for her daughter to come home. She had the feeling still, the feeling that her daughter wasn't ok.

Kelley got to the person. "Y/N!" She screamed. She fell to her knees and grabbed the girls face. She took out her phone and called 911. "Help! I need an ambulance! There's a girl she's been shot multiple times!"

Morgan was sat in her hotel room. "Come on Y/N." She sighed looking at her phone. 

"I can't find a pulse! Please come help!" Kelley cried. They told her an ambulance was on the way and hung up. 

Morgan began to hear sirens approaching her hotel. She looked out the windows and saw police cars and an ambulance a few blocks down. Immediately worried, she raced out of her room and to the stairs, not having the time to wait for the elevator.

She raced down the street and saw all the people. One being Kelley. "Kelley!" She yelled. The older women looked at her young teammate and shook her head. 

"Y/N." Kelley cried.

Hope jumped at  the sound of her phone. 

Incoming call. 

Kelley

"Kel. Please tell me you found her." Hope answered. "Kelley what's wrong?"

OHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I'm a dick I know. Sorry! Will you live or die! 

Again if you need to talk about anything at all don't hesitate to talk to me. I'm here for all of you. No matter what's on your mind, I'm here if you need a friend. Rant to me, complain to me, be an ass to be whatever helps you. I love you guys - Hannah