Officer KO

Hope's POV:

We all at the tables and ate dinner. We had training today and it went good.

"I HAVE AN IDEA!" Kelley yelled walking into the room.

"Oh look KO finally figured out what that thing in her head is for!" Sydney said.

"Hahaha SHUT UP SYDNEY!" Kelley said. "Want to hear my idea or not?"

"Go for it Kel." I said.

"So I looked into the whole adoption thing. Hope can't get Y/N make for 5 months, Y/N can get taken in by someone till those 5 months are up. That's why today I'm going to take Y/N in till the 5 months are up."

"Kelley oh my God." I stood up.

"I called already and I'm leaving in 20 minutes to go get her." She smiled. "So suck it Syd!"

I walked over to her. "Thank you so much Kelley." I hugged her.

"You'd do it for me." She said. "So. I'm gonna go pick up the little shit and bring her home." She said and left.

Your POV:

I sat on my bed. My lip was busted from the fight and the people at this home weren't happy I got out.

There was a knock on my door. "Go away." I said.

"No can do." Kelley said coming in.

"Kelley!" I ran and hugged her. 

"You're coming home!"

"How? They told me I can't go with Hope for 5 months."

"That's correct BUT someone can take you into their care for 5 months. After those they can either fully adopt you or give up their rights and you go with Hope." She smiled. "I'm taking care of you for 5 months!"

"YES!" I jumped on her. "KO you are a genius!"

"Yeah I am." She laughed. "Let's go home."

We walked out and got in the car and drove back to the team. I got out of the car. "How's it feel to be back?"

"Good." I said. "Is Hope mad? She saw me when I got arrested and I-"

"YOU GOT ARRESTED!" 

"Yeah. She didn't tell you?"

"No." Kelley shook her head. "Probably means she isn't mad."

We went inside and Morgan and Meghan ran over to me. "We missed you."

I saw Hope and she turned and walked away. 

At least I'm home.