Finally Legal

Hope's POV:

"Is everything ready?"

"Yes." Tobin answered.

"Where's the cake?" 

"Everything is here. Relax babe." Kelley said. Everyone looked at her.

"Did you just call her babe?" Sydney asked.

"What? No!" Kelley said. "Syd you're going deaf I clearly called her Dave!"

I stared at her.

"You're an idiot." Ashlyn said to Kelley.

I laughed. 

"Babe be nice." Ali said to her.

"DID YOU SAY DAVE TOO ALI?!?!" Sydney said. "I KNOW I'M NOT GOING DEAF!"

"Hey Syd." Kristie said right next to her. Syd didn't answer and Kristie smirked. "Well what do you know!"

The door opened and Morgan ran in. "Y/N is on her way!" 

We all stood around and waited. The door opened and Y/N walked in. "SURPRISE!" We all yelled. She stared at us. 

"What's going on?" She laughed.

"Today is your 18th birthday and we are celebrating in style." Kelley said leading Y/N over to a seat. 

Your POV:

"It was Hope's idea." Carli smirked. "You was so nervous leading up to this."

Hope glared at her. "Was not."

"Was too!" Whitney said. "Where's the cake! Is everyone here? It has to be PERFECT!" Everyone laughed.

"Aw Hope Solo was nervous." I poked her arm. "Who knew."

"Stop it you little shit." She said swatting my arm away. I laughed and stood up.

"Thank you." I hugged her. "I don't remember the last time I celebrated a birthday. So this is awesome. Thank you guys." I said.

"You're apart of this family now and we celebrate birthdays." Amy said. "So you're welcome and we love you."

I smiled. 

"Can we get this party started or what!" Megan said.

I laughed. "Yes please."

We celebrated my birthday. Hope had everything planned out and the smile didn't leave my face the whole time. I blew out the candles on my cake and we ate it.

"Thank you guys again for this." I said. 

"It was all Hope." Alex said.

I looked at Hope who was standing with Kelley. 

"Thanks mom." I said. Everyone stared at us.

Hope smiled. "You're welcome kiddo."