Then Leave

Kelley grabbed Hope's hand. "Babe relax."

"WHY DID THIS HAPPEN TO HER! SHE DIDN'T DESERVE THIS!" Hope cried. "SHE'S A GOOD KID!"

Morgan's POV: 

I started to cry.

Hope fell to her knees in tears. I've never seen her this broken. Apparently neither has everyone else.

"Whoever did this will pay." Tobin said. "He tried to kill my best friend."

Amy touched her shoulder. "Guys I want to make whoever is responsible pay but is getting into so much trouble worth it?"

"For Y/N?" Megan asked.

"Yeah." Meghan looked up. "I'd do anything for this kid."

"Think about what will happen." Lauren said. "Just for a minute. You find the person then what? Teach him a lesson?"

"It's not worth risking your careers." Amy said. "Don't be stupid."

"We aren't being stupid! It's for Y/N!"

"DO YOU REALLY THINK SHE WANTS TO WAKE UP AND FIND OUT EVERYONE SHE LOVES IS IN PRISON!" I stood up. "She'll be scared, and if you guys react to whoever did this she'll be alone."

"So we let him get away?" Tobin stood up in front of me. "Is that what you're saying?"

"I'm saying Y/N needs us to be here for her."

"Look around Moe." Tobin started. "In case you haven't noticed, Y/N's in a coma! And has been for a while now!"

"Don't lose faith in her Tobin. You out of all people."

"I'm being real." Tobin whispered. "I lost all faith when I found out someone tried to kill her. So yeah I lost faith, can you blame me?"

"If you lost all faith why are you here?" I said to her. "Go. If you don't have faith that she'll wake up leave. You're just bringing negativity."

"Come on Morgan!" Tobin said.

"No! You can leave Tobin! Don't stay here and talk about not having faith!"

"Why are you getting so mad!"

"BECAUSE I LOVE HER!" I screamed. "I love her! Okay."

Lauren smiled and looked at me. 

"Hope I know you didn't want this to happen but I can't help that I love her." I said to her. "I'll stay away from her if you want. I'll leave right now but I'll still love her."

"You're not the one that should leave Moe." Hope said to me putting her hand on my shoulder. She looked towards Tobin. "You're probably right. She might not wake up but we still need to believe. So if you don't then you can go and stop wasting your time."

Tobin sighed. "Fine. I'll go." She grabbed her jacket and walked to the door. "I'm sorry." She said and left.

We stayed in silence.

"So." Meghan started. "How long have you loved her?" She smirked.

I laughed and wiped my tears. "Shut up Kling."

HOW ARE YOU GUYS FEELING?! MORGAN LOVES YOU!!! DO YOU WANT THIS SHIP TO SAIL OR SINK?!?! 

Also how we all feeling about Pinoe and Cap's injuries. Cap is out for the month and Pinoe needs surgery. And the match being cancelled today. I stand with them. We need US Soccer to put as much time, energy and money into the Gals then they put into the shitty men's team. The women are World Champs, gold medalist, number 1 ranked. What are the men's team?

But I'll see you all in the next chapter. PEACE!