19

Hope's POV:

"My girl is 19 today." I smiled. 

Kelley looked up from her coffee. "Are you gonna get emotional Solo?" She smirked.

"Shut it O'Hara." I looked towards Kelley's parents. "Are you sure you don't mind having the party here?"

"Of course not. We love Y/N and you Hope." Karen said. 

"Plus we have the space and love having the team down here." Dan added. "We don't mind at all."

"Thank you again."

"Don't thank us." Karen said. "It's family."

Erin walked into the room. "Birthday girl is STILL sleeping."

"Well she has been up all night talking Morgan." Kelley slapped her sister.

"They're cute. Morgan's good for her." I smiled. "She's happy."

"Breakfast is almost done. Why don't you go wake her up." Karen said. 

Kelley and Erin stared at each other before taking off towards the stairs. "Are they always like this?"

"Yeah. Somethings never change." Dan sighed. 

I shook my head and walked up the stairs. Walking into her room I laughed at the sight. Erin was sitting on Y/N as Kelley hit her with a pillow.

"GET OFF!"

"WAKE UP!" Kelley yelled.

"NO I'M TIRED GO AWAY!"

"IF YOU WEREN'T UP TALKIN TO MORGAN YOU WOULDN'T BE TIRED!" 

"Guys!" I said. They stared at me. "Go eat." I said. Erin and Kelley ran back downstairs and I sat on Y/N's bed. "Happy birthday." I said.

"Thanks." She smiled. 

I smiled too. "I love you kid." I said. 

She sat up and hugged me. "I love you too. Mom." 

I rubbed her back. "Come eat before the terrible two eat everything." We laughed and went to breakfast.

No one's POV:

The party was now well underway. All of Hope's teammates, past and present were here. 

"Ryan come back here!" Amy yelled.

Your POV:

"Woah kiddo." I laughed picking him up. "Where you going?"

"Mommy tried to clean my face." He said. There was sauce all over his face. 

"Well I see why. You're a mess." 

He smiled. "No I'm not."

"Ryan." Amy walked up. She wiped his face as he wiggled around. "Thanks Y/N."

"No problem."

"Put me down!" Ryan wiggled more.

"Fine!" Once his feet hit the ground he took off running. "You little shit." 

"How's your birthday." Amy said hugging me.

"It's good. Celebrating with my large athletic family." 

"I should go see where he ran off too." She smiled and walked away. 

I stood there awkwardly. 

"You look like you hate everything." Hinkle said.

"Who invited you?"

"Believe it or not SOME people on the team actually like me."

"I don't."

Kelley walked up to me. "Hey Jaelene!" She smiled. "Leave." Kelley grabbed my arm and pulled me away. "Had to get you away from that. She tried to tell Morgan that your relationship is a lie."  

I shook my head. "You always lookin out KO." 

"Hey. I love Hope. I'm IN love with Hope and you and her? Well you guys are a package deal. Luckily I also happen to love you too kid." 

"I love you too." I hugged her. 

"Okay everyone!" Hope said. We were all went outside. "Thank you for coming first of all. When I adopted Y/N it was a challenge. There was a lot of obstacles in our way but we got over them. Now she's 19, in college and is going into one hell of a young women." I smiled. "I think we should here from the birthday girl Y/N get up here!" Everyone laughed.

"YEAH!" Kling ran over and dragged me in front of everyone.

"Wow ok. I was not expecting to actually have to talk." I looked down. "Well again thanks for coming. I grew up in foster care like you all know and never really had a birthday party. I never celebrated it. To me, my birthday was just a countdown till I'd be free. Then I met Hope." I smiled. "This is the best and only birthday I've ever had." I nodded. "And it's all thanks to you guys. My family."

"SING US A SONG!" Syd yelled. Dom shushed her.

"I don't sing."

"Yes you do!" Abby added. "I've heard you." 

I stared at her. "No. I'm not singing." I said. My eyes found Morgan's.

"Sing." She mouthed. 

I sighed. 

"You are so whipped kid." Kelley whispered to me handing me a guitar. 

WHAT SHOULD YOU SING! ALSO 1 MORE TO RIO!!!!! HINKLE PISSES ME OFF!!!!