Safe For Me

Your POV:

"So you're free to go. You're injuries healed while you were in the coma." The doctor said. Everything looks good." He looked over his papers. "And you're 18 so you can legally sign yourself out." 

I sighed the papers and changed into the clothes Hope brought. Kelley and Sydney also got out today. 

The cops have been tracking Brad and Mason since they got information on them. They brought my mom in and Jerramy too. They both denied everything, but the police had tons of evidence against them.

Now it was all about finding Morgan.

The minute we got home I went straight for the shower.

After I walked down the stairs I saw the team sitting in the living room.

"What's going on?" I said. I put my Boston College sweatshirt on.

"We're just thinking." Heather said.

"About what?" I asked sitting next to Hope. I put my head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around me.

"About you." Abby smiled.

"What about me?"

"How great of a kid you are."

I looked at them. "You really don't know me." I said. "I'm not a great kid." I stood up. 

"Where you going?"

"I'm pretty tired."

"Tired? You've been asleep for months." Kling said. Hope glared at her.

"I just miss my bed." I said going up. 

After a few hours passed I heard Hope and Kelley go to bed and everyone else leave. I waited a few minutes before getting up and grabbing my backpack. The one I've had since Hope adopted me.

I dumped out everything. My beanie, my pocket knife, and my handgun. 

I picked it up and sighed. "I'm coming Moe." I said putting the gun away.

I opened my door and checked to make sure everyone was gone. 

While walking to the front door I noticed some people on the couch.

Kling, Julie and Christen.

"Where you going?" I turned around. Christie.

"Out." I said.

"Y/N you should go back to your room."

"Morgan's out there and I'm the only one who can help her." I said. "I can't go back to my room and just wait."

"It's not safe."

"It's not safe for you guys or Morgan." I said. I felt the gun on my skin. "It's safe for me." I said opening the door and leaving.

"Y/N!" I heard her yell after me.

I ran off towards where I knew Brad would be.

He always talked about this place. That's where Morgan is.   

DAMN YOU GOT GUNS NOW?!?! SHITS GETTING REAL!