Normal Life

This chapter right now is taking place in spring of 2017. You are still 18 and Morgan is 24! Got it? 

Your POV:

"LET'S GO BUBBAZ!!!!" Hope yelled. "YOU GOT A FLIGHT TO CATCH!" 

I sighed and sat up in my bed. I quickly changed and grabbed my backpack.

Walking down the stairs I was greeted with Hope's teammates. "What's all this?" I asked smiling.

"You think we weren't gonna come to say bye?" Abby laughed.

"You're going to college." Carli said. "We're proud of you."

I looked towards Kelley.

"Don't look at me. They came on their own." She said.

"We're one giant family sending one of our own off to college." Lauren said. "When it's Rylie's turn we'll do the same thing. You're just the oldest kid."

Moe was in the corner staying quiet. I walked over to her. "I didn't take you for the anti social one." I laughed.

She looked at me. 

"What's wrong?"

"You're leaving." She sighed. "I'm gonna miss you." 

"What do you want me to do? I want to go to college Moe."

"I'm not saying don't go to college, I just wished you went some where near me."

"When Houston plays the Breakers I'll be at the game." I smiled. "You'll see me Moe."

We ate breakfast as a family, then drove to the airport. 

"You got everything?" Kelley asked.

"Yes." I sighed. As her and Hope's relationship got more serious I started considering Kelley as another mom. She even told me to call her mama.

"You call if you need anything okay?"

"Yes Kel." She glared at me. "I mean mama." 

She smiled and patted my cheek. "That's my girl.

Everyone began the goodbyes. 

"My little girl." Hope said walking over to me

"I'm 18." I sighed.

"Still my little girl." She laughed. "I'm so proud of you. I always will be, no matter what you do in your life  I will always support you 100%." I nodded. "I love you kid."

"I love you too." I hugged her. 

"BYE Y/N! HAVE FUN IN COLLEGE!" Kling waved.

"BYE HAIR FLOW!" I waved back.

Everyone laughed, except for Morgan. I sighed and walked over to her. "Cheer up. I'll be home to visit soon."

"You'll probably have a boyfriend when you come back."

"That's impossible." I said. "I like girls and this one girl. Wow is she beautiful, and caring and like really good at soccer." I smiled. "And a little bird told me she loves me."

"Damn it Kling." Morgan mumbled.

"I'm not gonna find anyone else while I'm there." I looked into her eyes. "Cause I got all I need right here." 

She looked at the floor.

"Yell at Kling later." I said causing her to laugh.

"Call me when you land?"

"I will call you right after I call Hope and Kelley."

"Y/N!" Kelley yelled.

"Sorry. Mom and mama." I rolled my eyes.

Morgan pulled me into a hug. "I love you."

"I love you too." I buried my face into her neck. "You smell good what is this?"

"Morgan Brian." She laughed. 

I pulled away and picked up my bag and walked towards security. 

"We'll miss you." Heather said. 

"Be good!" Shannon added. 

I got to security and got ready to go through. The minute I was through my phone beeped.

Morgan

The guy behind you was checking you out.

I didn't like it

I laughed and saw the guy she was talking about and texted her back.

Not really my type.

***

SHOULD THE YOU AND MORGAN SHIP SAIL OR NAH!!!!!!!!