You Look Familiar

Your POV:

"Are you sure?" I said. 

"Positive." Kelley said. "Hope will be so happy."

"How?" I laughed. "Hope wears number 1." I held up the jersey. "Not number 5."

Kelley sighed. "Just wear it. Hope will love you for it."

"Yeah I'm sure #1 Hope Solo will love me so much for wearing #5 Kelley O'Hara." I laughed.

"Just put it on." Kelley sighed. 

We were in the locker room before their game against Brazil. They were still on the victory tour but today's game was in Seattle.

"Game da-" Hope stopped. "What are you wearing?"

"She's wearing the greatest jersey in the world." Kelley said putting her arm around me.

"She's wearing #5 not #3 Kel." Meghan said. Christie smiled.

I shook my head. "Sorry I have no USA pride. We never had the money to get gear. Kelley here, gave me this." I said looking at the jersey.

"I took care of it." Hope said reaching into her bag. "I got you something." She took out a jersey. "Solo #1. Just for you." She gave it to me.

"Thanks Hope." I said. I took off Kelley's jersey. "Thanks for this too Kelley. I'll wear it." I smiled.

"Yeah whatever."

"Hope I think you found a new workout buddy." Heather said walking passed me. 

I laughed and put Hope's jersey on. "Wearing the jersey of the best goalkeeper in the world is honestly a great feeling." I smiled. 

I went out to sit with Megan's family. During halftime I got a little bored just sitting there. "I'm gonna go get a water." I said to her family. "Anyone want anything?"

They all said no and I left. 

I walked for a while. "Aye!" A guy yelled. "I've seen you somewhere." He walked over to me. 

"Yeah. You look kind of familiar." I said looking at him. 

"What's your name?" He asked. 

"Y/N." I said. 

"I'm Mason. You came to my families house. Well they fostered me then you came in. You left a day later."

I laughed. "Yeah that happened a lot." 

"How'd you end up in Seattle?" He asked.

"Got adopted."

"Really. I'm here for the game. Go to school in LA." 

"That's nice." I nodded. "The lady who adopted me is actually out there playing."

"Which one?" We walked towards the seats.

"Hope Solo." I said to him. He looked at me.

"Hope Solo adopted you?" He laughed. "Prove it."

"After the game." I said.

"After the game." He nodded.