O'

Your POV:

"You look great." Kelley smiled.

"My outfit screams lesbian." I said. I was wearing a plaid shirt, the Kelley owned.

"Isn't that what you were going for?"

"She said comfortable. I was just gonna wear my sweatshirt." I sighed.

"Babe let the girl dress herself." Hope laughed. "Her birthday is in 2 weeks."

I looked back at Kelley. "Hope believes in my ability to dress myself." 

Kelley sighed and rolled her eyes. "Fine wear what you want. But it's a DATE with Morgan!"

"Exactly! It's with Morgan! I could have a paper bag on my head and she'd still think I looked great." 

Hope laughed. "She's right. Morgan is blinded by love."

"Like you are with me." Kelley winked.

"Ok gross not while I'm in the room." I covered my eyes.

"Girls leave the kid alone!" Erin walked into the room. "I've got this." She pushed them out.

"Thanks." I said.

"I think you look fine." She said. "The whole plaid thing, it suits you." 

"Is plaid like an O'Hara thing?"

She laughed. "Just put a t-shirt on and wear it unbuttoned. That's where Kelley WENT WRONG!"

"SHUT UP ERIN!" 

I took off the plaid. "Can you like look around." I said to her.

"We're both girls here. And don't you play on a soccer team. You change in a locker room."

"Yeah I know but.... the scars-"

"Are fine. Don't be so insecure about them." She smiled. "I'm sure Morgan will love them because they make you, you."

I nodded and changed my shirt. "Here." I put on my white USA t-shirt. 

She laughed. "Hold on." She said going to her room. She came back with a box. "This was gonna be for your birthday but I guess I can make the acceptation." She handed me the box.

It was a necklace. "It's nothing but I figured it's a piece of the O'Hara family."

It was an O' hanging on the chain. I smiled. "No I like it. Love it."

"Really?" 

"Yeah. Cause it's a family." 

She walked over and put the necklace on me. "It's our family." She smiled.

Next chapter is the date with MOE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry if this sucked I just wanted a cute moment with the O'Hara family.